• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
we've tried to be nice & not say anything to you, but apparently you're never going to stop so i'm calling you out on your bullshit.

my friends & i haven't played on dustbowl in quite a while, maybe once or twice in the past 2 weeks. after the shitstorm of violet attempting to ban us for 6 months because she doesn't like us (or some equally terrible reason), we decided to stay away for a while, thinking that the fallout would eventually settle. one of us decided to join last night, & was kicked 20 seconds later - which, by the way, was totally against the rules (admins absolutely can not take any action against a player without a specific rule being broken), so that's nice.

so much for that. after he told us, we decided to join as well & see what was up. when hawk rejoined, lady violet wasn't very happy:
2012-10-13 01:49:41 And I'm done.
& she quit. whatever. so the 3 of us continued to play, when one of us noticed that violet rejoined & was in spec. she sat in spec for the entire 40 minutes we were there, creeping on us (as we found out later). when we left, she joined a team & made sure everyone on the server knew:
2012-10-13 02:43:54 Good, the fuckers all left.
2012-10-13 02:43:57 They noticed I was recording them.
2012-10-13 02:44:01 So they left.
2012-10-13 02:44:18 No, the pocket and demo.
2012-10-13 02:44:29 Both hackers I've banned in the past.
2012-10-13 02:45:31 dspeed increased kritz, low distance lockon.

lady, lady, lady.
  1. we left to play because we'd gotten picked in a pug. don't flatter yourself. we're flattered that you're recording us so you can make a frag video, just give us the link when you're done.
  2. what the fuck even is a "low distance lockon"? an aimbot that works from 2 feet away? making shit up.
  3. feel free to time the kritz charges. unless you mean that we move faster when we're charged, in which case i suggest you familiarize yourself with player movement speeds.
i think it's awesome that you keep throwing our names around & calling us hackers when we aren't on the server to debunk your bullshit -- this isn't the first time. we already went over this nonsense, remember? you were fucking overruled.

can you just grow up & get over it? it's great that you're an admin & feel like that makes you omnipotent, but you're just a bitter little girl that's pissed off about the great injustice of us being able to play on skial servers, despite your concerted effort to keep us out. all we want to do is play without having to deal with crap like this, which you keep perpetuating. not us. we aren't mean people, we haven't ever done anything to you other than play on the same server. we don't even talk to you, with the exception of hawk.

but if you're going to keep starting shit, you'd better be ready for us to start giving it right back. we aren't going anywhere. :>

♥,

`

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
seriously
if you're going to do a "Dear person's name here" then pm them
/lock

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
thanks ruelel. i'd spoken to bott about violet, but he urged me just to make a post.
this is simply to point out her unnecessarily vicious & accusatory conduct towards us, as well as her abuse -- muting & kicking people just because she feels that she has free reign.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
calling them hackers even though they were banned frivolously, lol.

too bad you didn't nab screenshots of her kicking you (or was it your friend?)

anyway, sounds like she's still a little bitter about her group of regs getting curbstomped. I guess that makes sense, because stacking the teams is only fun when it is regulars and not a team of people who actually play together competitively.

get over it and stop abusing your powers.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
hmm as far i've seen violet is a great contributing admin..but this is getting a bit personal isn't it?

she decided to make it personal when she began shadowing us & calling us hackers when we left a server. :>

also, isil. there aren't any screenshots, but if you look at hawk's activity you see him 'disconnecting' from the server about 20 seconds after joining. it doesn't list being kicked, which is a pity.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
she decided to make it personal when she began shadowing us & calling us hackers when we left a server. :>
I haven't followed the hole ban-post etc..so i'm not going to judge if you are a hacker or not...but we should stay more or less professional and give evidence if we ban for hacking.

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
You guys were griefing collectively, repeat offenders and emptied Skial servers several times. I'm sure the only reason you hadn't gotten baned before is because a mod never caught you. The bans were removed, so stop your crying.

Reactions: SgtGiraffe

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
You guys were griefing collectively, repeat offenders and emptied Skial servers several times. I'm sure the only reason you hadn't gotten baned before is because a mod never caught you. The bans were removed, so stop your crying.

no one's crying, i don't think you read the post correctly. but that's okay, it doesn't really matter. thank you for your input, & have a nice weekend. (:

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
as far i readed the first few pages of the ban tread: "emptying a server" is not considered griefing and also not banneble as far i know.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I don't see how past bans that were unjust can be brought into this situation....a person who's been cleared of all charges can not have his name dragged through the mud for the very charges he was cleared for. Their previous ban was lifted because it was uncalled for and is not relevant to this conversation. If there is a legit demo of them hacking I recant my defense, but based on the responses thus far it really seems as yet again these people are being unfairly harassed by an admin simply for being good at the game.

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
1. Asshats like this is why i more or less stopped playing TF2

2. What i like to call Low-grade Radial aim bots. Like the Aim-Assist most modern console-based shooters (Think halo).

Can i 100% prove this is what you use? No, but i have known people who have used them, and ive watched what they've done. And ive seen some of the bullshit your group of friends have pulled off when i do rarely play.

3. Also im rather sure that it would say kicked, not disconnected if he really was kicked. Thought i might be wrong on that.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
3. Also im rather sure that it would say kicked, not disconnected if he really was kicked. Thought i might be wrong on that.
it would say kicked.
on his screen it would be
Kicked: Reason here
along with it in chat saying
kick: user (reason)

Status
Not open for further replies.