• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Think of this like a courtroom, if a ban is a guilty sentence in order to convict somebody you need evidence, without evidence all you have is what you are saying and your words will not always sway the jury

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
incorrect, as she was not involved & assumed 99% of what she said. :)

As i said, no one wants to read, I'm ignoring the whole you asshats getting banned bit and trying to inform everyone else as to why Lady V has something against your little group of jack-asses. Not saying the ban was right or wrong, just trying to show people there is a reason behind a couple of people disliking to outright hating you guys.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
As i said, no one wants to read, I'm ignoring the whole you asshats getting banned bit and trying to inform everyone else as to why Lady V has something against your little group of jack-asses. Not saying the ban was right or wrong, just trying to show people there is a reason behind a couple of people disliking to outright hating you guys.
but you're pointing to a post full of fallacies & assumptions, perhaps you should point to one of violet's actual posts, or one of ours.

anyway, i'm about done replying. thanks for your input again, dono. always a pleasure.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
http://www.skial.com/threads/unban-request-for-4-people-wow.24758/page-5

SeraVics post about halfway down more or less explains what they are doing, which goes back to why Lady V has become pissed off at them. But apparently no one cares about fucking reading half the time.
None of that was ever verified plus they never linked their steam profile so it really could have been anyone. And they never provided any real evidence like chatlogs of them being"asshats" and really the same goes for you and that person were just going on your biased word

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
None of that was ever verified plus they never linked their steam profile so it really could have been anyone. And they never provided any real evidence like chatlogs of them being"asshats" and really the same goes for you and that person were just going on your biased word

And you think that a person in said group that theses asshats where bother would link their steam account and make it that much easier to find them? they are purposely trying to avoid these guys. Christ its like no one fucking thinks.

As for never providing evidence, thats because after the third or so time i had to deal with these fuckwads i just quit playing TF2 all together. So i dont have any to show because i no longer play on any tf2 servers. I use to have some logs of it, but those got thrown out when i figured out nothing would be done about them even if i showed it.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And you think that a person in said group that theses asshats where bother would link their steam account and make it that much easier to find them? they are purposely trying to avoid these guys. Christ its like no one fucking thinks.

As for never providing evidence, thats because after the third or so time i had to deal with these fuckwads i just quit playing TF2 all together. So i dont have any to show because i no longer play on any tf2 servers. I use to have some logs of it, but those got thrown out when i figured out nothing would be done about them even if i showed it.
If they were stalking/played matchs those members like that person said obviously they would already have all the information they would need to find that person any way. "Christ its like no one fucking thinks."

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Even if they were stalking people and stacking against them...there isn't anything in the rules against that behavior. What is so hard to understand that they have to do something against server rules to get banned?

Edit:
"All rules apply to admins as well as players. Admins absolutely can not take any action against a player without a specific rule being broken."

Directly from the rules - I know I keep saying I'm done with this thread, but I really think if I copy and paste a thread from the server op that blatantly states they can't ban unless they break a specific rule a few more times it might finally get through.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I was on the server when this took place, so for what it's worth I can corroborate the player kick at the beginning detailed in the OP

+1 for letting Zebra handle it.

Reactions: Isil

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I went to the server with Violet to help out by looking at radio's ubercharge rate while she watched red's 'aim' - from what i saw after spending 45mins or so speccing was a kritz medic pocketing a good demo. the pair worked together well, but didnt really do any pushes, they constantly held back built kritz, killed and repeated. the fact they didnt push the point is no cause of concern as they were actualy helping their team. There was no cheating or bad behaviour from what I saw, uber was built quick but not faster than it should be. Other players on the server were getting a bit butthurt because they were loosing to a face full of crits, a few times someone said on the mic, "and theres the crits again..." almost sighing in dispair. a couple of others were just saying stuff to make the pair feel more or less unwanted.
I feel Violet has a personal grudge against these players, and that should be left aside.
This thread is not about whether the guys are cheating / emptying out the server (and lets face it, are we going to ban all good players because people rq when they get doms and raped?) - this thread was made by a member of the community stating that Violet is harrasing them using her influence as an admin to paint a bad picture of them. Violet, I really think that you should refrain from making statements like that on the last page, it sheds a really bad light on your ability to be impartial, and implies you are biased in your decision making process to your friends advantage.

Reactions: Isil

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
from what i saw after spending 45mins or so speccing was a kritz medic pocketing a good demo. the pair worked together well, but didnt really do any pushes, they constantly held back built kritz, killed and repeated. the fact they didnt push the point is no cause of concern as they were actualy helping their team. There was no cheating or bad behaviour from what I saw, uber was built quick but not faster than it should be. Other players on the server were getting a bit butthurt because they were loosing to a face full of crits, a few times someone said on the mic, "and theres the crits again..." almost sighing in dispair. a couple of others were just saying stuff to make the pair feel more or less unwanted
This reminds me of Samochka + Alcide on Goldrush EU anno, but they were worse as they went to spawncamp all the time too : )

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
This needs to get resolved. I've been pretty close the situation for a while, so here are my thoughts:

1) I don't think there are many people who actually like playing with these guys
2) They definitely clear out servers
3) None of that is against our rules, and we're not going to act based on it
4) I have no problem at all with Lady Violet or any other admin spectating/recording them. I recorded them myself a couple months ago because I suspected a wall hack, but I found no evidence. This is our job, and definitely not a violation of any law, Skial rule, or the Steam Terms of Service.
5) Following a specific player from server to server in order to harass them is a violation of the Steam Terms of Service, and although I have no evidence, I've personally witnessed these guys following Lady Violet to several random servers in a row. http://store.steampowered.com/online_conduct/

My solution: birdy, monkey, etc... should be free to play wherever they want on Skial since we have no evidence of them breaking rules, provided they agree not to follow Lady Violet, or anyone else, from server to server. Lady Violet has already agreed not to interact with them in any way or harass them in the future.

This thread should end here except for Monkey or Birdy's response to my proposal, or if someone above my pay-grade has something important to add.

extaa

Gore-Spattered Heavy
are we going to ban all good players because people rq when they get doms and raped?
This.
I was kinda shocked when everything typed above shortly turnes into "Several guys were banned because they were raping the server". And since when admins don't need to post demos when trying to catch someone hacking ?
Thats pure power abusing.
And If you guys decide to ban everyone who raping the whole server, you should start from me. Because when I join a server and start playing, every single medic starts to sticking with me, because oftenly I am the only player who makes stuff, when no one does. Then they add me, we change the server, and have fun again. Simple.

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
This.
I was kinda shocked when everything typed above shortly turnes into "Several guys were banned because they were raping the server". And since when admins don't need to post demos when trying to catch someone hacking ?
Thats pure power abusing.
And If you guys decide to ban everyone who raping the whole server, you should start from me. Because when I join a server and start playing, every single medic starts to sticking with me, because oftenly I am the only player who makes stuff, when no one does. Then they add me, we change the server, and have fun again. Simple.

We all agree with you Extaa. I think we've come to an agreement to resolve the situation that everyone can live with though if you read my post above. Just waiting on the ok from monkey and birdy. There doesn't need to be any more drama here.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
This needs to get resolved. I've been pretty close the situation for a while, so here are my thoughts:

1) I don't think there are many people who actually like playing with these guys
4) I have no problem at all with Lady Violet or any other admin spectating/recording them. I recorded them myself a couple months ago because I suspected a wall hack, but I found no evidence. This is our job, and definitely not a violation of any law, Skial rule, or the Steam Terms of Service.
5) Following a specific player from server to server in order to harass them is a violation of the Steam Terms of Service, and although I have no evidence, I've personally witnessed these guys following Lady Violet to several random servers in a row. http://store.steampowered.com/online_conduct/

My solution: birdy, monkey, etc... should be free to play wherever they want on Skial since we have no evidence of them breaking rules, provided they agree not to follow Lady Violet, or anyone else, from server to server. Lady Violet has already agreed not to interact with them in any way or harass them in the future.

This thread should end here except for Monkey or Birdy's response to my proposal, or if someone above my pay-grade has something important to add.

1. our friends do. quite a few people that have posted in this thread & the previous one have also contradicted what you have to say as well, but our likability isn't what's on the table.
  2. isn't intentional, so does any group that plays for an extended amount of time. no one wants to play with bots. also unrelated, why bring it up?
  3. oh, okay. tell that to violet, who, by the way, broke skial rules by kicking hawk for no reason when he joined a server, which is what prompted this entire thread. her abuse & conduct (have you read her ultimatum? what authority does she think she has?) is going to just get ignored? seems legit. this is sarcastic, as it is not legit. it has been going on ever since her failed ban attempt, we're tired of it. it isn't going to stop us from playing here, but if she's going to be allowed to continually sling mud at us & get away with it, we're going to start retaliating in our own ways. we aren't going to roll over & just let her abuse her admin on us simply because she has a chip on her shoulder.
  4. neither do we. it's flattering, frankly.
  5. we don't stalk violet, or anyone else. you haven't seen us 'stalk her to random servers', as you put it. a couple of times she (or one of her friends) would start shit with us & leave, so of course that was taken as a challenge & we'd follow them to another server, but never more than one. it couldn't have been more than twice, because i find it a little creepy, personally. also, regardless of any accusations of following her, we don't talk to her. or anything to her. how is it harassment to be on the same server as someone if you aren't communicating with them? if you want to get technical, since you linked the tos, she's also violated it in regards to her behavior towards us (i'd think that kicking for no reason/threatening to 'make our lives hell'/defaming falls under 'You will not: ...Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others / Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Steam services, software or other content'). bringing the tos in is a little silly, because i can guarantee that most players have done something that technically infringes upon it.
if violet is on one of the servers we frequent (& there are open slots & active players), we aren't going to pass it by simply because of her presence. nor are we going to expect the same from her. it was never about that, it was simply about her conduct -- which has been completely overlooked.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Well, I am not a lawyer... But this guy is.

I'm not technically above your "pay grade" but a lot of people seem to think I am (for some reason). I agree completely with you here, Gwor.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
  1. our friends do. quite a few people that have posted in this thread & the previous one have also contradicted what you have to say as well, but our likability isn't what's on the table.
  2. isn't intentional, so does any group that plays for an extended amount of time. no one wants to play with bots. also unrelated, why bring it up?
  3. oh, okay. tell that to violet, who, by the way, broke skial rules by kicking hawk for no reason when he joined a server, which is what prompted this entire thread. her abuse & conduct (have you read her ultimatum? what authority does she think she has?) is going to just get ignored? seems legit. this is sarcastic, as it is not legit. it has been going on ever since her failed ban attempt, we're tired of it. it isn't going to stop us from playing here, but if she's going to be allowed to continually sling mud at us & get away with it, we're going to start retaliating in our own ways. we aren't going to roll over & just let her abuse her admin on us simply because she has a chip on her shoulder.
  4. neither do we. it's flattering, frankly.
  5. we don't stalk violet, or anyone else. you haven't seen us 'stalk her to random servers', as you put it. a couple of times she (or one of her friends) would start shit with us & leave, so of course that was taken as a challenge & we'd follow them to another server, but never more than one. it couldn't have been more than twice, because i find it a little creepy, personally. also, regardless of any accusations of following her, we don't talk to her. or anything to her. how is it harassment to be on the same server as someone if you aren't communicating with them? if you want to get technical, since you linked the tos, she's also violated it in regards to her behavior towards us (i'd think that kicking for no reason/threatening to 'make our lives hell'/defaming falls under 'You will not: ...Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others / Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Steam services, software or other content'). bringing the tos in is a little silly, because i can guarantee that most players have done something that technically infringes upon it.
if violet is on one of the servers we frequent (& there are open slots & active players), we aren't going to pass it by simply because of her presence. nor are we going to expect the same from her. it was never about that, it was simply about her conduct -- which has been completely overlooked.

In regards to #3: I'm pretty sure it's been established repeatedly in my skimming of the thread that 'hawk wasn't kicked since he didn't receive the kick message. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

In regards to #5: You've pretty much half-heartedly admitted that one of you was following Violet before, 'birdy.

9:57 PM - [TC]CreepingDeath [skial]: I've confirmed that you've been following her when she moves from server to server.
9:57 PM - [TC]CreepingDeath [skial]: That's...
9:57 PM - [TC]CreepingDeath [skial]: A little weird.
9:58 PM - `birdy: you've. not me. that was one of us. told him to knock it off.
9:58 PM - [TC]CreepingDeath [skial]: Well, I appreciate that if you have.
9:58 PM - `birdy: it was one night, anyway. big deal.
9:59 PM - `birdy: to be fair, i think the first one was an accident
9:59 PM - `birdy: but once she called him out, he grew a little moustache & a tophat.

I had personally noticed that it was more than just one night and involved more than one of you. It had since stopped, but... Don't try to play it off like you never did it.

I'm pretty sure everybody's sick of this shit. Violet hasn't mentioned a peep about this since... I don't even know when. Probably since we actually had that conversation. If anything were to be said on her part about you guys I'd probably have had a plethora of IMs to wake up to several mornings. I haven't.

However, I wake up to this shitstorm of a thread over basically nothing.

Like I've said before, if you legitimately play without bothering anybody, cool. I don't care. Just quit starting shitstorms.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
in regards to point 3:
I was on the server when this took place, so for what it's worth I can corroborate the player kick at the beginning detailed in the OP

+1 for letting Zebra handle it.
someone came forward to corroborate. none of us know him. it's the proof we have, other than our own hearsay & the admin actions bottiger can view.

regards to point 5, i whole-heartedly admitted that we followed her a couple of times (i never said it was one day), so i don't know why you're trying to peck at my credibility. maybe he followed her to a server after that, i don't know. i'm not him, i can't speak for another individual. if you'd like, bring it up with him. we aren't a hivemind, we don't function as one.

we're incredibly sick of it as well, which is why i made this. i tried taking it straight to bottiger, he suggested i post on the forums instead, so if you disagree with the way he said to handle it you can take that up with bottiger himself.

& no one is starting anything other than violet. she opened her mouth & talked shit about us when we left. are we supposed to just roll over & take it? i don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.