• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1. pr1mus, looks like you've crossed the line this time. You've managed to piss off a lot of people.
2. I'm waiting for KillerZebra to post here some stupid shit like he did in a previous complaint about pr1mus.
3. When one person causes inconvenience for many people, this person is usually isolated/exiled from society/community. (just a hint).

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
like i said before, today i started this bullshit ,altough i didn't said something about any country at all... but ye...im guilty, but don't act like a holy saint now, because we both know you are not. Also, im not saying rigbys behavier or Lt.Silvertop's (my brother) is good. But you shoud know better by ignoring him since he is 13 years old (no bullshitting) and Lt silvertop, my older brother had a slight case of autism,witch made him not so social,also on this one, im not lying.
again, i confess, i started today, but you also need to mention i actualy tried to be nice to you..
you didn't start THE bullshit, but it kinda debunks what becky said regarding me being the one 'starting' all the commotion whenever i come onto the server. i believe RIGBY started accusing me of hating belgium the second time around (he was at the same time, talking shit about the netherlands because he was either filled in by the other belgians; or was present on the server himself at the time, not sure), which is argued against.

your brother being autistic doesn't exactly mean this this rules him out (i'm not trying to get anything done to him either, this is all very silly and don't think much of inane arguments in TF2 servers) so this can be pinned on me, same goes for RIGBY really but i would like to see him get a slap on the wrist because he's becoming increasingly obnoxious with his gay allegations, which is against the rules i might add.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Although he is being rude to people. he is not breaking any of the rules. Pr1mus will not be banned.

I am locking this.

however due to the large amount of complaints i am going to see what the other admins have to say about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.