• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Hi,

I want to ask you if it's possible to give him a warning or even a ban.

He's making everyone frustrated on the server. First I thought it was funny how he was acting, I thought he was just playing around. But then I realised it is not a joke, he means it.

He's being mean. He even calls out on us, the Belgians, that we are stupid and stuff. I don't understand why he does that. He makes everyone on the server frustrated and mad. Everything goes well untill he joins the server. Believe me, it is true.

Every day over and over again is someone or multiple people arguing with him. He praise himself the Lord.

And we try to ignore him but that does not go as easy as said. So, sometimes we can ignore him, sometimes we let ourselfs go. Please, can you give him a warning or something so next time he just leave us alone and hopefully he understand that we all just want to play and have a fun time.

It's okay the make a joke now and then, we do that, we laugh cause we know it's a joke. But with pr1mus #based it's never a joke.

I just quit playing after a while when he joined cause then the frustration is so high that it's not good for me but also not fun voor the other players on the server. I actually feel sorry for them cause we were in a fight, they were just playing. What I actually want to do as well.

I sort of talked to the others about the language being used and we know that's not right, but you know how it is when you're mad or frustrated or whatever.. You say things you regret but it's just in the moment you don't control yourself.

Kind regards,

Becky

Reactions: The Dude and P Lash

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Well, I have to say, it feels good to empty my heart here.

And I forgot to say, in the very beginning I defended him against others. But seems like he didn't even appriciated it.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry primus.. me and you aren't very good friends, but i kept on being friendly, you just keep acting like a total jerk to me and evryone else.
Sorry man, but im exely gonne give this a +1...

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Yeah, pr1mus is an ass, but he doesn't break any rules by trolling. If you don't want to fight him, simply don't respond to him. He doesn't try to be an ass if you don't let him be one.

[TP] FreeFury

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
yep, he is annoying as hell. I know sometimes i say things i shouldn't say like "hello people and pr1mus" but i instantly place after that (sorry, couldn't leave it or just kidding)...

[TP] FreeFury

Yeah, pr1mus is an ass, but he doesn't break any rules by trolling. If you don't want to fight him, simply don't respond to him. He doesn't try to be an ass if you don't let him be one.
what do you mean with that? and btw maybe he isn't breaking the rules by trolling, he is being racist and he is destroying the fun for other people, which means people will leave and the skial servers will go empty :( and it is our favorite server

EDIT: oh yeah, i got to stop using the smilies ^^

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
I know, it's hard. Isn't there a way to scare him (a warning to be more politer or someting) so he just get off our back? Cause first we start ignoring, but he keeps on going, sometime we crack and start answering back..

But it seems like I ain't the only one who have problems with him and it certainly didn't start recently.. I hope he learns how to act gently soon, he's allready 20 years..

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
what do you mean with that? and btw maybe he isn't breaking the rules by trolling, he is being racist and he is destroying the fun for other people, which means people will leave and the skial servers will go empty :( and it is our favorite server

EDIT: oh yeah, i got to stop using the smilies ^^
He doesn't destroy the fun for other people, you do it to yourselves. Again, just ignore him and you'll be fine. Be the better man. He's a prick and he won't change, so there's that.
I know, it's hard. Isn't there a way to scare him (a warning to be more politer or someting) so he just get off our back? Cause first we start ignoring, but he keeps on going, sometime we crack and start answering back..

But it seems like I ain't the only one who have problems with him and it certainly didn't start recently.. I hope he learns how to act gently soon, he's allready 20 years..
Again, you don't want to talk with him, don't talk with him. It's up to you.

[TP] FreeFury

He doesn't destroy the fun for other people, you do it to yourselves. Again, just ignore him and you'll be fine. Be the better man. He's a prick and he won't change, so there's that.
how can we ignore him if he spams, annoys and insults people, and on the other thread he said that he is a d*ck to people who are a d*ck to him, and i never did something wrong... and he also got banned before for that reason

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
But he's destroying my fun, and the others who he's fighting at.. Cause he keeps acting like this when he gets on the server (even if I ignore him) until he goes off or I do..

And I defended him in the beginning and even then he was being mean to me.. I first thought he was joking, but he was not.. So I don't understand why he is mean to me, I was not to him..

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
how can we ignore him if he spams, annoys and insults people, and on the other thread he said that he is a d*ck to people who are a d*ck to him, and i never did something wrong... and he also got banned before for that reason
How do you ignore him? Dude, all you have to do is not to respond.

Either that, or you can use the cheat command /votemenu in chat to bring up the secret cheat menu, then press the mute option.
But he's destroying my fun, and the others who he's fighting at.. Cause he keeps acting like this when he gets on the server (even if I ignore him) until he goes off or I do..
I have a hard time believing that, I've played a lot with pr1mus and he only goes off if someone starts talking to him.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i can exely say freefury is right, its realy hard to ignore his behaviour... i exely did friendly to him for a time, but then he start to call me poop, anti-belgium spam, and its not just me...its just that not many people of that server are active on this forum

edit: actualy* sorry, my English is worser then the weather in Belgium

Reactions: P Lash

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't see how exactly it serves the community if we let someone who is deliberately trying to make people leave the server off just because "he isn't breaking any written rules". It means the rules are wrong, not that it's allowed.

I don't understand Bottiger defending these people just because they could question the grounds they were banned on like he did when unbanning pr1mus before or keeping Del Piero around when his only purpose was to piss people off and make them join his new community. Firefall could make a rule against jerks in their T&C, it's time Skial would do the same. The only people who wouldn't like that are the trolls who don't really want to be in this community anyway and their sole purpose is to troll, I'm pretty sure Skial would be better off without them.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
"He even calls out on us, the Belgians, that we are stupid and stuff. I don't understand why he does that. He makes everyone on the server frustrated and mad. Everything goes well untill he joins the server. Believe me, it is true."

that's only because you call me out for being stupid because i'm dutch, it isn't until you people constantly point out how belgium is superior towards the netherlands that i whip out the facts and you people get angry about it.

besides, you don't have to deal with the insufferable likes like this kid below, which you defend; all the whilst he's calling me specifically gay because i'm from the netherlands (a country he just despises because i live in it, his words; not mine lol)
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1599865&page=1

he is being racist and he is destroying the fun for other people

how am i being racist? sorry if i help you out of your belgium>netherlands dream, it's just that we have accomplished a bit more, i don't hold it against you, nor am i very patriotic, i'm just saying it how it is.

Cause first we start ignoring, but he keeps on going,.

are you kidding me? i didn't say anything to the both of you's, then your brother said the below:
2012-05-08 11:42:31 hello people and pr1mus (sorry couldn't leave it).

i ignored it, despite he figured it was too clever and repeated the above twice in case someone was left out on his joke, it wasn't until RIGBY started his usual uneducated homophobic slur jamboree about the netherlands being stupid that this shit started to begin with a second time. you people aren't clean either, despite your efforts to illustrate me as the person who 'starts' everything, i could care less about nationality, it's just stupid to argue "hurr my country is better than yours", sorry if i somehow made you feel less about belgium.

i could go more in depth and include more chatlogs, but i'll see who else replies.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
"He even calls out on us, the Belgians, that we are stupid and stuff. I don't understand why he does that. He makes everyone on the server frustrated and mad. Everything goes well untill he joins the server. Believe me, it is true."

that's only because you call me out for being stupid because i'm dutch, it isn't until you people constantly point out how belgium is superior towards the netherlands that i whip out the facts and you people get angry about it.

besides, you don't have to deal with the insufferable likes like this kid below, which you defend; all the whilst he's calling me specifically gay because i'm from the netherlands (a country he just despises because i live in it, his words; not mine lol)
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1599865&page=1

how am i being racist? sorry if i help you out of your belgium>netherlands dream, it's just that we have accomplished a bit more, i don't hold it against you, nor am i very patriotic, i'm just saying it how it is.

are you kidding me? i didn't say anything to the both of you's, then your brother said the below:
2012-05-08 11:42:31 hello people and pr1mus (sorry couldn't leave it).

i ignored it, despite he figured it was too clever and repeated the above twice in case someone was left out on his joke, it wasn't until RIGBY started his usual uneducated homophobic slur jamboree about the netherlands being stupid that this shit started to begin with a second time. you people aren't clean either, despite your efforts to illustrate me as the person who 'starts' everything, i could care less about nationality, it's just stupid to argue "hurr my country is better than yours", sorry if i somehow made you feel less about belgium.

i could go more in depth and include more chatlogs, but i'll see who else replies.

are you being serieus? Sometimes you are talking 30 mins to yourself how your country is superior to all other country, i can live with it if that is what you think. But when you are gonne call the people from belgium dumb, and ofcourse you can get chatlogs with us who are arguing and saying offencive things. But i think thats just plain logic, after you keep on acting like a child and keep on doing your thing

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't see how exactly it serves the community if we let someone who is deliberately trying to make people leave the server off just because "he isn't breaking any written rules". It means the rules are wrong, not that it's allowed.

I don't understand Bottiger defending these people just because they could question the grounds they were banned on like he did when unbanning pr1mus before or keeping Del Piero around when his only purpose was to piss people off and make them join his new community. Firefall could make a rule against jerks in their T&C, it's time Skial would do the same. The only people who wouldn't like that are the trolls who don't really want to be in this community anyway and their sole purpose is to troll, I'm pretty sure Skial would be better off without them.
It's a risky line. We can't define where the line is, but we absolutely know when it is being crossed. This situation is an example of that.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
1. You where allready acting like a child, my brother was not on the server then. Try not to blame others if you know that's not true. And I never said The Netherlands was stupid or something. I have family over there. Why would I say something like that then. You call everyone gay, retard, stupid, ... What do you wanna reach with that?? And you are saying things now which are totally not true, people can read your chatlog and see what you really did say..

2. Thank you, Rvsz.
I really can swear that everything is fine and fun on the server untill he comes allong. And believe me, we do try to ignore him. But he keeps on going till someone reacts. So ignoring does not really help but we try to.

Reactions: P Lash
Status
Not open for further replies.