• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[TP] FreeFury

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
you started with the Netherlands > Belgium thing on the server, and you know, pasting pieces of the chatlog aint trustable because you can choose only the things that are good for you... and you keep lying, man...

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This wouldn't be the first time Pr1mus has been a jackass, you should really think about changing your attitude before you get banned bro.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
I leave Rigby out cause he can't defend himself against you.

I know for sure, if you get unpunished for this I know what's wrong here then. You are turning all the facts. You say you're good and you behave and we always start.. Well, why is it always with you EVERYONE is in argue with? If it's not me, not FreeFury, not How I Met Your Mother, not Rigby, not Lt. SilverTop, and why is it not against someone else. It's always with you we have a fight.. And everyone is making fun when you're not around.. You come online and everyones mood starts dropping from the moment you start opening your big mouth against us.

[TP] FreeFury

I know for sure, if you get unpunished for this I know what's wrong here then. You are turning all the facts. You say you're good and you behave and we always start.. Well, why is it always with you EVERYONE is in argue with? If it's not me, not FreeFury, not How I Met Your Mother, not Rigby, not Lt. SilverTop, and why is it not against someone else. It's always with you we have a fight.. And everyone is making fun when you're not around.. You come online and everyones mood starts dropping from the moment you start opening your big mouth against us.
you forgot probex and theotheronewhoiamtoolazyfortolookup

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I can understand your frustration, but I'm not sure if a temp. ban could be set, we really don't have a rule against being a complete asshole, even though we should have limits.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Oh for fuck sake, is it really so hard to vote mute/gag?
Open console by pressing ~ then type the command below.
Bind p "say /votemenu"

Press p while in game. choose vote mute. Choose the player. What's hard about it?

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh for fuck sake, is it really so hard to vote mute/gag?
Open console by pressing ~ then type the command below.
Bind p "say /votemenu"

Press p while in game. choose vote mute. Choose the player. What's hard about it?
You've got to remember the heights that the votes have to go to. There is always the selected few who like asshole drama.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Right, Becky, FreeFury and HIMYM seems clean to me. I didn't search like a hawk through the chatlogs, so I might not be able to give a correct picture, but yeah, sorry pr1mus, unless you can prove that they started then you'll have to bring forth the evidence yourself because I can't be arsed to do any real research an half hour before bedtime.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
You've got to remember the heights that the votes have to go to. There is always the selected few who like asshole drama.
You only need 50% of the server to vote yes to pass the vote though, so I doubt that it's not going to work, especially with all the people pressing Yes just so that they can remove the window that's interrupting their play.

[TP] FreeFury

Right, Becky, FreeFury and HIMYM seems clean to me. I didn't search like a hawk through the chatlogs, so I might not be able to give a correct picture, but yeah, sorry pr1mus, unless you can prove that they started then you'll have to bring forth the evidence yourself because I can't be arsed to do any real research an half hour before bedtime.
thank you for your work detective Tomatketchup.
good job :)

Reactions: Tomatketchup

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
I have troubles with the menus, the only menu i can handle is /hale :) ... maybe he's right, woman and belgian don't mix? XD no, i think i do something wrong but don't know what ^^

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You only need 50% of the server to vote yes to pass the vote though, so I doubt that it's not going to work, especially with all the people pressing Yes just so that they can remove the window that's interrupting their play.
if people are distracted from game play they will focus more heavily on the votes, also i'm pretty sure it's more then 50%

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have troubles with the menus, the only menu i can handle is /hale :) ... maybe he's right, woman and belgian don't mix? XD no, i think i do something wrong but don't know what ^^
if you want to start a voite next time, just send me a message and ill explain:) its just " /votemenu " or "!votemenu"

[TP] FreeFury

doesn't work anyway, you need like 90 votes which is impossible

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
if people are distracted from game play they will focus more heavily on the votes, also i'm pretty sure it's more then 50%
Nope, only 50%, I'm pretty sure of that.
/votemenu, option 4. You don't have to be Einstein to figure that menu out.

Status
Not open for further replies.