• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
you started with the Netherlands > Belgium thing on the server, and you know, pasting pieces of the chatlog aint trustable because you can choose only the things that are good for you... and you keep lying, man...
why would i start the netherlands > belgium thing? that doesn't make sense, where did i start it?

i could say the same about your sister pasting pieces of the chatlogs together isn't trustable, but with the chatlogs at hand it would be a very stupid thing to do.
And he discriminated me as being a woman and Belgian does not mix.. That's discrimination, people. At being Belgian AND being a woman!! :)
just like that time i discriminated against your female parts when i played this song?
besides it obviously isn't meant to be taken seriously, i still remember how much it upset you, right?

besides, i can see in the chatlogs you people aren't exactly just taking my supposed abuse, as hard as i defend the netherlands; you numerously praise belgium. instances from your chatlog include arguing belgium is better because the collaborated countries are called BeNeLux, "belgium comes first so netherlands is worse!!!"-etc, also lying about how the the average belgian iq (lol what an argument) was some bullshit number you pulled out of your ass (whilst i defended that germany and the netherlands have the highest IQ, which is fact; not that i think much of it, IQ isn't much to go by, but then again i didn't start that shitty argument), saying "beter domme belg dan een nederlander." which means "i'd rather be a stupid belgian than a dutchman", aside from other talk that suggests you favor belgium over netherlands. (which is fine as long as you don't push it down my throat, i don't do that to you either until you people start up that shit again).

and also, look on his profile (http://steamcommunity.com/id/the_primus) looks like a few other people are against him aswell

those are my friends, the only person that isn't is NANOKARMA (which got mad at me lol)

I leave Rigby out cause he can't defend himself against you.

I know for sure, if you get unpunished for this I know what's wrong here then. You are turning all the facts. You say you're good and you behave and we always start.. Well, why is it always with you EVERYONE is in argue with? If it's not me, not FreeFury, not How I Met Your Mother, not Rigby, not Lt. SilverTop, and why is it not against someone else. It's always with you we have a fight.. And everyone is making fun when you're not around.. You come online and everyones mood starts dropping from the moment you start opening your big mouth against us.

i think you are leaving RIGBY out because he's in your clan, and because he's a twelve year old idiot who shouldn't be playing this game, or shouldn't go around calling people gay and saying hilarious stuff like "say that to my face in real life and see what happens". i'm not turning any facts btw, it's all there in the chatlogs, what fact am i turning around? that i somehow started this? you and me both know who the fuck started this, and it ain't me. you people talk shit, i can just retort with facts about the netherlands (which works fine because belgium pales in comparison really), and sometimes i just say what you people say ("belgie > nederland!" but reversed) to spite you people.

edit: thanks for the name Lt. SilverTop, it was him that said "Belgie FTW oranje stinkt." which means "Belgium FTW the netherlands sucks", which started this mess to begin with, i remember the map it was being said on (i remember spender a portion of the time typing lol) and i remember you and your brother (plus give or take some other belgians) rushing to his aid to collaborate to fight your perceived rivalry against the dutch.

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=tfcustom&server_id=0&filter=belgie

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
votemute requires 62% yes votes (or 61%, I forget).

Or maybe I have been reading the end result wrong, but! If I haven't, it is either 61-64% required yes votes of people currently connected to the server to successfully mute them.

and for all of you client mute crusaders, well

sometimes, people don't deserve talking privileges.

[TP] FreeFury

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
why would i start the netherlands > belgium thing? that doesn't make sense, where did i start it?

i could say the same about your sister pasting pieces of the chatlogs together isn't trustable, but with the chatlogs at hand it would be a very stupid thing to do.

just like that time i discriminated against your female parts when i played this song?
besides it obviously isn't meant to be taken seriously, i still remember how much it upset you, right?

besides, i can see in the chatlogs you people aren't exactly just taking my supposed abuse, as hard as i defend the netherlands; you numerously praise belgium. instances from your chatlog include arguing belgium is better because the collaborated countries are called BeNeLux, "belgium comes first so netherlands is worse!!!"-etc, also lying about how the the average belgian iq (lol what an argument) was some bullshit number you pulled out of your ass (whilst i defended that germany and the netherlands have the highest IQ, which is fact; not that i think much of it, IQ isn't much to go by, but then again i didn't start that shitty argument), saying "beter domme belg dan een nederlander." which means "i'd rather be a stupid belgian than a dutchman", aside from other talk that suggests you favor belgium over netherlands.

those are my friends, the only person that isn't is NANOKARMA (which got mad at me lol)

i think you are leaving RIGBY out because he's in your clan, and because he's a twelve year old idiot who shouldn't be playing this game, or shouldn't go around calling people gay and saying hilarious stuff like "say that to my face in real life and see what happens". i'm not turning any facts btw, it's all there in the chatlogs, what fact am i turning around? that i somehow started this? you and me both know who the fuck started this, and it ain't me. you people talk shit, i can just retort with facts about the netherlands (which works fine because belgium pales in comparison really), and sometimes i just say what you people say ("belgie > nederland!" but reversed) to spite you people.

you know she joined like 2 hours ago
and we DEFEND belgium from you saying the sh*t things about it

come on, can't we get over this, you just keep changing the stuff around...

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
mfw pr1mus admits to micspam

pfft-rage-face-i7.png

Reactions: The Dude

[TP] FreeFury

and now i'am really offline, see ya tommorow and i really hope it will be solved
oh and PS: sorry that we haven't moved yet, but i can't open the site?

Enigma

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Several people have and will say that you should just /votemute or ignore him. I would agree if he was just trolling, but what he said can count as discrimination. If everyone just said to mute him when he was clearly discriminating others it would shine a bad light on Skial.Therefore, it would be justifiable if one of the mods were to ban him. In my opinion, I think he should be put on a "watch list" of some sort rather than banning him straight away.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
No, not offended by the song.. dude, whats up with you? I just took some parts where you wrote things about Netherland>Belgium.. I really feel sad for you that you are 20 and still acting like this.. I really am.. But don't play the innocent one here.. You know you are not and all the things you say can't be prooved.. The truth is in the chatlogs..

I'm sorry that it has come this far.. But you really need to know where the limits are. Life isn't easy as after the computer.. You need to know that you can't keep acting like this..

[TP] FreeFury

Several people have and will say that you should just /votemute or ignore him. I would agree if he was just trolling, but what he said can count as discrimination. If everyone just said to mute him when he was clearly discriminating others it would shine a bad light on Skial.Therefore, it would be justifiable if one of the mods were to ban him. In my opinion, I think he should be put on a "watch list" of some sort rather than banning him straight away.
i'am actually with you, i'd rather give him a warning then to ban immedialy

[TP] FreeFury

No, not offended by the song.. dude, whats up with you? I just took some parts where you wrote things about Netherland>Belgium.. I really feel sad for you that you are 20 and still acting like this.. I really am.. But don't play the innocent one here.. You know you are not and all the things you say can't be prooved.. The truth is in the chatlogs..

I'm sorry that it has come this far.. But you really need to know where the limits are. Life isn't easy as after the computer.. You need to know that you can't keep acting like this..
the things can be proofed, only the other way around (i mean it can be proofed that it isn't that way)

ANYHOWS, I PRESS RED BUTTON AT TOP RIGHT SIGN AND IF I POST HERE IN THE COMING HOUR YOU CAN BAN ME sorry for caps :(

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
That's good for me too.. Knowing he can't keep untouched calling us "bad" things..

Some people did not understand what was going on.. Dutch and Belgium and Netherlands and Flemish... It's looking confusing if you don't know what that all means and how it works..

I hope that I can log on tomorrow without anyone calling me stupid because I'm a Belgian or because I'm a woman..

Thanx for you time you put in this "case".

Reactions: P Lash

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Right, Becky, FreeFury and HIMYM seems clean to me. I didn't search like a hawk through the chatlogs, so I might not be able to give a correct picture, but yeah, sorry pr1mus, unless you can prove that they started then you'll have to bring forth the evidence yourself because I can't be arsed to do any real research an half hour before bedtime.

newspaper-generator.php

pr1mus da scr1pt

mfw pr1mus admits to micspam
i've been told by admins that micspam on custom servers is allowed, and there are admins who say it isn't allowed, so obviously i'll side with the admins that don't take away my privilege to play sounds over the mic (until there will be some clarity on this, admins nor do people on the server votemute me over playing songs i do on request).

really? i still remember you saying that you felt discriminated by the song.
and yes, you did; i'm not saying you didn't do just that, and i did the same thing where you said belgium>netherlands, same thing really. also i figured out who started it thanks to your post, so i thank you for indirectly pointing out i wasn't the guy that started this the first time around, nor the second time around.

besides if anyone is trying to play off being a poor victim here, it's you. the chatlogs don't exactly work in your favor either.

That's good for me too.. Knowing he can't keep untouched calling us "bad" things..

at least it's good to know you and the other belgians can continue talking shit about me and the netherlands and get away with it too, besides i don't give you shit for being a girl (although you do strike me as the kind of "don't hit on me silly boys. ;)"-kinda girl, bashing that stereotype would be too easy) nor do i bash belgians because they're from belgium, i would bash anybody that would bring up nationality vs nationality because it's stupid, it just feels as my duty to not let you belgians mock dutch people, if someone dutch (such as myself) would talk unwarranted shit about belgium, you would also point out what's oh so great about your country.

so five belgians come together and get lost in their talk to how supposedly better belgium is than the netherlands, i still find it perplexing that you; out of all the people (could be Lt. Silver-something or RIGBY too though) would start this thread.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Whether you like it or not, but if you would read the whole chatlog, you would turn out to be the evil boy who started all the troubles..

Second of all, the reason why I started is cause I said I would if you didn't quit.. You didn't, so I started.. One thing is for sure, if they leave this all on the side.. One day or another, someone else will start again, and again, and again, till they do something about you cause you clearly need someone to look after you. You aren't able to see for yourself you crossed the line.

I'm off to bed now, I hope you will sleep over this and think about it.. And maybe, just maybe, realize that you've went to far this time..

pr1mus da scr1pt

Whether you like it or not, but if you would read the whole chatlog, you would turn out to be the evil boy who started all the troubles..

Second of all, the reason why I started is cause I said I would if you didn't quit.. You didn't, so I started.. One thing is for sure, if they leave this all on the side.. One day or another, someone else will start again, and again, and again, till they do something about you cause you clearly need someone to look after you. You aren't able to see for yourself you crossed the line.

I'm off to bed now, I hope you will sleep over this and think about it.. And maybe, just maybe, realize that you've went to far this time..

didn't i already point out that i'm not the particular "evil boy who started all the troubles.." or did you conveniently skim past that? i mean, i even posted the instigating chat log by the person in question.

i don't remember you saying you would "start" if i didn"t "quit", what are you talking about? i didn't start anything, i merely went along with whatever you people started, i don't come onto the people and call people assholes or gay, i already pointed out that a bunch of your innocent, true-blue belgian comrades have a knack for talking shit towards me as soon as i get on the server. do i really give a shit? no, do i respond? sometimes, i'm not the one "starting" anything, next time you, or your brother, or RIGBY or whoever see me coming onto the server, take a good look what happens, i won't be the one saying shit to anyone; you can bet your tits that there will be somebody (most likely RIGBY, but i've already pointed out how your brother and how How I Met Your Mother were the ones talking shit towards me as soon as i got on the server today) who will talk shit to me first, and it won't hinder me because who cares? start this "belgium > netherlands sucks"-shit again and i'll continue to beg the differ.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
didn't i already point out that i'm not the particular "evil boy who started all the troubles.." or did you conveniently skim past that? i mean, i even posted the instigating chat log by the person in question.

i don't remember you saying you would "start" if i didn"t "quit", what are you talking about? i didn't start anything, i merely went along with whatever you people started, i don't come onto the people and call people assholes or gay, i already pointed out that a bunch of your innocent, true-blue belgian comrades have a knack for talking shit towards me as soon as i get on the server. do i really give a shit? no, do i respond? sometimes, i'm not the one "starting" anything, next time you, or your brother, or RIGBY or whoever see me coming onto the server, take a good look what happens, i won't be the one saying shit to anyone; you can bet your tits that there will be somebody (most likely RIGBY, but i've already pointed out how your brother and how How I Met Your Mother were the ones talking shit towards me as soon as i got on the server today) who will talk shit to me first, and it won't hinder me because who cares? start this "belgium > netherlands sucks"-shit again and i'll continue to beg the differ.

like i said before, today i started this bullshit ,altough i didn't said something about any country at all... but ye...im guilty, but don't act like a holy saint now, because we both know you are not. Also, im not saying rigbys behavier or Lt.Silvertop's (my brother) is good. But you shoud know better by ignoring him since he is 13 years old (no bullshitting) and Lt silvertop, my older brother had a slight case of autism,witch made him not so social,also on this one, im not lying.
again, i confess, i started today, but you also need to mention i actualy tried to be nice to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.