TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
With your recent post I really cant see you being up to the job. If you know what you did is right then there is no need to say sorry to anybody. They messed up and need to deal with choice they made. I marking this as a -1.
Changing my earlier +1 back to neutral grounds.
both of you have a valid opinion and i have seen my error and will show no remorse from now on in my actions, sroy, you were right to say that if they unfriended me for reporting them then they are no friends of mine, and i appreciate the help, Turki is back, and the weeping shadow of him has been cast aside for the last time

TurkîVulture

have i mind you guys that this is my first falty post and there have been other skial members who carry much more baggage than me and have made even worse skial forum decisions and have been APPROVED as an admin...one falty post isnt really something to destroy me over. The first time around when i told you guys i can change and improve..what did i do..i changed and improved, i also made a clean chat, and added not just a day or 2 to my connection time, but damn well almost 6 days...im about to round i believe 11 or 12 days of connection time and i have followed skial rules and protocal better than most, when there is a problem in the server i either write up a report and gather hard evidence or fetch an admin for assistance. I might have one new falty post, yet my qualifications and experience make up for that, and as i keep my promise (which i always do) i will be better, and i will achieve my goal and prove that i am in fact, admin material

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
have i mind you guys that this is my first falty post and there have been other skial members who carry much more baggage than me and have made even worse skial forum decisions and have been APPROVED as an admin...one falty post isnt really something to destroy me over. The first time around when i told you guys i can change and improve..what did i do..i changed and improved, i also made a clean chat, and added not just a day or 2 to my connection time, but damn well almost 6 days...im about to round i believe 11 or 12 days of connection time and i have followed skial rules and protocal better than most, when there is a roblem in the server i either write up a report and gether hard evidence or fetch an admin for assistance. I might have one new falty post, yet my qualifications and experience make up for that, and as i keep my promis (which i always do) i will be better, and i will achieve my goal
Just going to say, this post is not helping you either.
It seems you are taking things a little too personally.
You could easily just take the criticism from your first mistake and move on, but you didnt, you cannot let it go. I dont like that.

TurkîVulture

Just going to say, this post is not helping you either.
It seems you are taking things a little too personally.
You could easily just take the criticism from your first mistake and move on, but you didnt, you cannot let it go. I dont like that.
EDIT:
no, im not taking thing to personally, im just stating facts out sroy, and if skial sees me not fit for adminship than i approve of ther decision and it was for a cause, will i be upset? a little, but i will not at all take this personally. I believe in qualification, if one is qualified for a possition ,even if its one small flaw, then they can overcome it and be more. Now do i accept that i recently made a falty post (my first) yes i do, i also admitted to that post and have shown that i can cast away emotion in situations, much like this

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I wanted to decline this but decided not to. But I believe you are not getting past this point anytime soon. I am leaving this open on the slight chance you can prove everyone wrong before the next round of admins.

You know the reason why, I really don't need to go explaining it.

Reactions: Sargent¥

TurkîVulture

well its been 21 days since my "I'm Sorry" thread which i undoubtedly admit was stupid and childlike for someone of my standards to post and i feel as I've changed and am more fit towards being a skial admin, i will also admit that lately i have been addicted to csgo and not so much tf2, i know this might not effect my app but i do hop on the Skial | NY server from time to tome to check up on things and fetch an admin/write a report if needed

and Ive learned that regardless if a person is your friend or not, if they are breaking the rules then they have a Reason to be punished, regardless

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
well its been 21 days since my "I'm Sorry" thread which i undoubtedly admit was stupid and childlike for someone of my standards to post and i feel as I've changed and am more fit towards being a skial admin, i will also admit that lately i have been addicted to csgo and not so much tf2, i know this might not effect my app but i do hop on the Skial | NY server from time to tome to check up on things and fetch an admin/write a report if needed

and Ive learned that regardless if a person is your friend or not, if they are breaking the rules then they have a Reason to be punished, regardless
I think it's safe for me to vouch for ya now, just don't try to pull any stunts like that again. Also, remember not to post to much saying you're thank you, wait'll at least 3-4 vouch or something else worthy of a thank you then put all the quotes in one comment. That being said, +1

TurkîVulture

Thanks you @[NFH] Sargent¥ and Thank you @Sammy. ✔ #Realdragon for your opinions and approval, this means a lot to me and i hope one day i can become an admin on skial and help benefit the community, Ive been helping out lately on skial servers and on the forums in hope that it could bring me some good recognition if it hasn't already, but i hope that i can be seen as a worthy candidate for adminship here on skial. Thank you all for your support :3

PS: why doesn't it highlight @[NFH] Sargent¥ name when i tag him in any post, weird...

Reactions: Chance

TurkîVulture

Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity on skial, between assignments and exams here at Penn-State it's kinda hard to find some free time lol, so i have about 8 weeks left and then a month off so in that month I'll be doing my best to resume my dedication to Skial. Now don't get me wrong, I'll still be on the site and doing what I can for Skial while in college, but I'm just saying that I'll be able to do more again soon and prove that I am admin material for Skial. So stay frosty guys, and have a great time ;3

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You should really just reapply when you are done with college and have some time to really play on the servers and make more reports.
As of right now, -1, as you haven't even played on the servers in 10 days, your app has no time zone and your ban command is outdated.

TurkîVulture

You should really just reapply when you are done with college and have some time to really play on the servers and make more reports.
As of right now, -1, as you haven't even played on the servers in 10 days, your app has no time zone and your ban command is outdated.
Well I believe with my current app history I cannot reapply and I will be playing much more soon, and thank you for pointing out my outdated ban command, I will attend to that once I am back infront of my computer later on today