TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
You should really just reapply when you are done with college and have some time to really play on the servers and make more reports.
As of right now, -1, as you haven't even played on the servers in 10 days, your app has no time zone and your ban command is outdated.
I have now aquired more time to play TF2 and resume my admin app, i have filed reports and have corrected my ban command

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have now aquired more time to play TF2 and resume my admin app, i have filed reports and have corrected my ban command
2 hours doesn't really make up for a month of inactivity, you still haven't added a time zone to the OP, and I have some personal concerns about your ability to handle admin. Staying with -1 for now.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
9LFdFfy.png

This is another problem.

TurkîVulture

Its been a long time since i set eyes back on this admin app...I realized that although i am admin worthy, i do not have the time or luxury to monitor and protect skial TF2 servers. Not to mention that i hardly ever play TF2 anymore. I humbly request that this admin app regarding Team Fortress 2 to be modified to a forum admin application. At least on the forums i will be able to set aside time and devotion. Team Fortress 2 has grown on me, but Skial is always an open book, ready to be read :)

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
AFAIK

Skial isn't looking for forum mods currently. Correct me if I'm wrong.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yes, it was stated that no forum mods are needed for the time being.
Marking the app as closed since you lost interest in TF2.

TurkîVulture

AFAIK

Skial isn't looking for forum mods currently. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct, i am well aware of that. However, i have had this admin app open for a year now, everyday hoping to make the cut, to be able to be an admin. But there have been bumps in the road along the way, such as my folly, the post that i made about 6 months ago apologizing to my friends for reporting them, even know i knew that what they were doing was against skial rules and regulations, i wrote a stupid apology post after i reported them and got them in trouble. Then college started for me, a whole new door with many possibilities. Since i have been in college i have learned about myself and what i am good at. For instance, i am good at moderating my own club on campus, I brought to the student boards attention of all the available trials and courses around my school and started a petition and wavers to start up Motocross Club. Within a week the petition was passed and the club started and i was elected club leader, this goes back to my first month living in college, about 5 months ago. I have since been the leader of this club, planning events, keeping everyone in touch, and our original crew has risen from the starting 6...to a whole gang of 34 motocross riders. I have the capabilty to run, and lead a forum, as much as i have the devotion, and will to run a 34 member motocross gang...

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Correct, i am well aware of that. However, i have had this admin app open for a year now, everyday hoping to make the cut, to be able to be an admin. But there have been bumps in the road along the way, such as my folly, the post that i made about 6 months ago apologizing to my friends for reporting them, even know i knew that what they were doing was against skial rules and regulations, i wrote a stupid apology post after i reported them and got them in trouble. Then college started for me, a whole new door with many possibilities. Since i have been in college i have learned about myself and what i am good at. For instance, i am good at moderating my own club on campus, I brought to the student boards attention of all the available trials and courses around my school and started a petition and wavers to start up Motocross Club. Within a week the petition was passed and the club started and i was elected club leader, this goes back to my first month living in college, about 5 months ago. I have since been the leader of this club, planning events, keeping everyone in touch, and our original crew has risen from the starting 6...to a whole gang of 34 motocross riders. I have the capabilty to run, and lead a forum, as much as i have the devotion, and will to run a 34 member motocross gang...
I don't see how this has anything to do with the non-need of more forum mods.

TurkîVulture

I don't see how this has anything to do with the non-need of more forum mods.
i was saying that although there is a non-need for forum mods, that there are elidgable ones out there as myself. As reference to that you could have left this app open and could have considered on it come next call for forum admins. Instead of closing it...

Reactions: Defibyoulater

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
i was saying that although there is a non-need for forum mods, that there are elidgable ones out there as myself. As reference to that you could have left this app open and could have considered on it come next call for forum admins. Instead of closing it...
Okay let's make these things clear.
  1. We do not expect applicants to auto evaluate themselves.
  2. Your college story is very sweet but is in no way related to being able to manage a gaming community forum.
  3. What I closed is your TF2 admin app.
  4. Bottiger personally contacts forum mods when needed. Forum mod applications aren't something usual.

TurkîVulture

Okay let's make these things clear.

1. We do not expect applicants to auto evaluate themselves.
    Your college story is very sweet but is in no way related to being able to manage a gaming community forum.
    What I closed is your TF2 admin app.
    Bottiger personally contacts forum mods when needed. Forum mod applications aren't something usual.
ah, well thank you for clearing that up, i didn't know that forum mods were contacted directly, i thought that an admin app was a general thing that whomever could fill out to there discretion in a sense of how they want to benefit the community