TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
Servers:
2FORT | NY
Time:
Monday-Friday 2:30Pm-10Pm/ Saturday-Sunday 9Am-11Pm (Eastern Time)
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not Really, if i do lose my admin powers it is probably because i deserved it for some reason. "an eye for an eye"
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:100609686]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Well i tried for an admin a month ago and was given a learning experience from the whole ordeal, that i had to change my behavior in the server. I believe i have changed my behavior and have become more of a friendlier person and more open to others, i have made many friends on the skial servers and would love to be part of the skial community to insure safe and solid game-play that everyone can enjoi. I believe that a fun and fair game of TF2 is a good way to end a tough day and it shouldn't be ruined by mic spammers and others who attempt to disrupt the balance of the server. That's why i want to be a skial admin, so i can ensure a safe gaming environment for everyone. So please skial, accept me as one of your own, allow me to be a skial admin and assist in the flourishment of the community. I promise you wont go wrong with Turki, after all, a little crazy is sometime necessary :3​

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm a bit rough on the edges with this guy, doesn't seem to be very active on the forums but has a decent amount of hours to make up for it. Ban info correct on first try and general patience after taking in a learning experience from applying last time? I'll end it with a +1, best of luck my friend.

EDIT AS OF JUNE 2ND: after reading other applications and putting more thought into it, I'm changing my opinion to a -1, this guy necrobumps (the act of bumping threads that are prior locked) old admin applications [more specifically, declined ones] in a way that seems like
  1. Post farming
  2. He knows better than all who have prior applied
  3. Just too simply put a user down
and who knows what else he necrobumps. Also, saying THANK YOU to the first +1ers kind of puts you, in my eyes, as an individual who has constant mood swings and seems rather excited for a position, I don't think you can pull off the seriousness one needs to have and be to be a SKIAL admin.

ALSO:
a little crazy is sometime necessary :3
I don't think crazy is ever necessary if you plan on becoming a SKIAL admin in the near future. That's like employing an often drunk individual as a field officer. Give him a gun, what's he going to do? Fuck something up. And if one person does something wrong and has a SKIAL reputation to behold, it reflects on, not only you as an individual, but the ENTIRE community. I don't feel you're prior behaviour can be changed within the length of a month and, stating such makes me feel you couldn't take the responsibility of being an active admin.

If you feel like what I've stated is wrong or should be reconsidered, feel free too leave your insight.

Last edited:

TurkîVulture

I'm a bit rough on the edges with this guy, doesn't seem to be very active on the forums but has a decent amount of hours to make up for it. Ban info correct on first try and general patience after taking in a learning experience from applying last time? I'll end it with a +1, best of luck my friend.
THANK YOU SARGENT

Toxik

Contributor
7d is alright, chat is almost empty except for this which I very agree with:
FHFcnfi.png

Your app is neat but lacks a little, I'd recommend getting a lot of regs to vouch for you, but good luck!

Reactions: sov

TurkîVulture

FHFcnfi.png

Your app is neat but lacks a little, I'd recommend getting a lot of regs to vouch for you, but good luck!
Thank you, ill take your input into consideration :3

TurkîVulture

FHFcnfi.png

oh yeah and my chat was inactive for a while cause someone phished my account, i managed to get all my stuff back but i wasnt on tf2 for about a week or so

Khed

Mapper
You seem friendly and ready to help players who need it, I didn't find anything bad except that silence you got for voteabusing months ago.
You should be more careful with what webs you visit and don't trust any link that asks you for login information because a hacked user with admin powers could be danger to the community.

+1

Last edited:

TurkîVulture

You seem friendly and ready to help players who need it, I didn't find anything bad except that silence you got for voteabusing months ago.
You shoud be more careful with what webs you visit and don't trust any link that asks you for login information because a hacked user with admin powers could be danger to the community.

+1
Thank you khed, I'll take your advice into consideration :3 and thank you cr33 :)

sov

Legendary Skial King
Played 2fort (lol) with him today and Turki is a pretty cool dude. I would play again with him. He was nice, friendly and was helping some of the guys on the server out with someone that had a false vote called on them.

+1

TurkîVulture

Played 2fort (lol) with him today and Turki is a pretty cool dude. I would play again with him. He was nice, friendly and was helping some of the guys on the server out with someone that had a false vote called on them.

+1
Yeah, gotta hate those vote menu abusers :lol:

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Try not to make a habit of double/triple posting, especially when you're just thanking people. You can just edit your posts to add people to your list of thanks.

TurkîVulture

EDIT AS OF JUNE 2ND: after reading other applications and putting more thought into it, I'm changing my opinion to a +0, this guy necrobumps (the act of bumping threads that are prior locked) old admin applications [more specifically, declined ones] in a way that seems like

1. Post farming
    He knows better than all who have prior applied
    Just too simply put a user down
and who knows what else he necrobumps. Also, saying THANK YOU to the first +1ers kind of puts you, in my eyes, as an individual who has constant mood swings and seems rather excited for a position, I don't think you can pull off the seriousness one needs to have and be to be a SKIAL admin.

ALSO:

I don't think crazy is ever necessary if you plan on becoming a SKIAL admin in the near future. That's like employing an often drunk individual as a field officer. Give him a gun, what's he going to do? Fuck something up. And if one person does something wrong and has a SKIAL reputation to behold, it reflects on, not only you as an individual, but the ENTIRE community. I don't feel you're prior behaviour can be changed within the length of a month and, stating such makes me feel you couldn't take the responsibility of being an active admin.

If you feel like what I've stated is wrong or should be reconsidered, feel free too leave your insight.
Sargent, I have taken what you've said into consideration and believe that what you are saying is true, I have necrobumbed before, my reasoning is that I didn't know it was frowned upon in the skial society to do such, I am sorry if this somehow went against skial policy and will not do so again

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Personally, I'd like to wait for more input from the regs of your main server.
Your connection time is okay, but your chat's pretty much empty so it's hard to tell anything.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sargent, I have taken what you've said into consideration and believe that what you are saying is true, I have necrobumbed before, my reasoning is that I didn't know it was frowned upon in the skial society to do such, I am sorry if this somehow went against skial policy and will not do so again
It's good that you've acknowledged possible errors you've committed, I'll keep my decision where it stands but that's only an opinion. It is no hate towards you as an individual, I wish you the best of luck either way.