TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
You admitted earlier that you spammed with binds. That's still against the rules and you reported someone for insulting people. Which, by the way, is not against the rules unless he says anything racist or homophobic. Even if that wasn't your chat, I still don't think you understand the rules well enough to be an admin.
oh, well when i read the rules i thought since what i reported him for wasn't there it was against the rules lol. Well i now know the rules and understand more, thank you for sharing this valuable info with me, and i will cut back on my binds, sorry for it, i just learned how to do it, like a kid in a candy shop i suppose XD

Last edited:

TurkîVulture

EDIT : i think this is votemenu abuse

2014-06-07 08:28:48/votemenu ban #STEAM_0:0:63104313.

!votemenu.

2014-06-07 08:24:38/votemenu scramble . t
2014-06-07 08:24:36!votemenu.
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1522384&page=1
I did that today because there was a mic spammer, i didnt mean to press scramble, i accidentally hit that because i was in a rush to snipe, i promptly gave up going to the votemenu and contacted one of the admins, he dealt with the situation, in my defense i was not the only one doing so, many on the server typed !votemenu into the chat and also tryed to mute the player. I was simply doing my duty as a player, non the less

Reactions: Defibyoulater

TurkîVulture

By the way, from June 26th to July 7th i will be on vacation to Florida, away from my computer, just a heads up so you guys don't think i deserted this admin app :)

oh, and i have studied up and have acknowledged all the information you guys have taught me and showed me, i am grateful to be apart of a place where one receives help if he is misinformed, thank you

Reactions: Defibyoulater

TurkîVulture

HEADS UP:
This Friday i will be leaving for Florida (SO PUMPED) as a result i will be inactive in the forums between this Friday and July 7th, my family also thought it would be a good idea to drive down to Florida and Back (somebody please save me) , as stated above, i am not deserting this app, i have become more asserted in the forums, and i have read up and learned the rules of skial, and have gained a lot more connection time then when i started this, or the last app (all of which yo guys whanted, and i proved that i could do so ;3). Ill just be on vacation for a bit, aight, peace out hammi's, don't forget to write ;3

Have a great day :D

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know you're hearts in the right place, I just think you need more time to familiarize with the rules and prepare.

TurkîVulture

I know you're hearts in the right place, I just think you need more time to familiarize with the rules and prepare.
thank you all, your input helps me become better, i hope eventually you will see me as a good admin, but in the meantime ill work on things and try my best

THANK YOU ALL ;3

TurkîVulture

Seen you in-game, although I haven't seen much of your behavior on the server, I'll give it 0 for now.
lol, yeah, sometimes when im in game im either in a steam chat with panda and 4 others, or im typing into the server chat box and usually being really friendly, i have a clean chat log now and much more time on the servers then my first app.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Im going to go ahead and be honest here.

You're not the brightest lightbulb out there...
But you have improved for sure. :>

Im going to use the unpopular opinion and give you a chance. +1

TurkîVulture

Im going to go ahead and be honest here.

You're not the brightest lightbulb out there...
But you have improved for sure. :>

Im going to use the unpopular opinion and give you a chance. +1
lol, thank you sroy for believing in me, I promise that I can and will be a great admin and won't let anyone down, and I thank all of you for supporting me and helping me change to be a benefit to the skial community, no really, y'all the best, thank you ;3

Last edited:

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
With your recent post I really cant see you being up to the job. If you know what you did is right then there is no need to say sorry to anybody. They messed up and need to deal with choice they made. I marking this as a -1.