Status
Not open for further replies.

S0BEK

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I miss took griefing meaning in chat/voice. rly same answer just change mute to short ban.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
When you say short ban, what length would you see fit as a punishment for griefing?

S0BEK

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
it would depend on the times they have committed griefing. would check to see if they have done it before on sourcebans and then follow the 1 day, 3 day, week, permanent ban norm outlined in the rules.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Like some people are having this question I will be the one who actually post it because I don't hold back:

Why is his adminapp that is made past wednesday already on "considering"? If he answered Drum his question wrong, people saying -1 for several reasons?

The only person I understood for getting fast on "considering" was Shula, because it's Shula. I mean, Meow and Ozzeh have waited for longer and are actually pretty much adminmaterial with all their helping on reports and stuff.. Call me bitching or whatever, but people have been questioning this too.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
The tags are applied after several deliberations the admin team made about the current admin apps. You can see the meanings of the tags explained in one of the stickies. If you are tagged considering, it simply means you make a chance for admin, not that you are going to get admin. Like has been stated multiple times in other apps, we do take applications seriously in order to maintain a solid admin team.

It doesn't matter after what time your application got tagged. It's the content of the application which is important.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
The tags are applied after several deliberations the admin team made about the current admin apps. You can see the meanings of the tags explained in one of the stickies. If you are tagged considering, it simply means you make a chance for admin, not that you are going to get admin. Like has been stated multiple times in other apps, we do take applications seriously in order to maintain a solid admin team.

It doesn't matter after what time your application got tagged. It's the content of the application which is important.
Okay, thanks for the information

CBreezy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think S0BEK should be admin because he isn't one to anger easily, warns people of the rules, and is a great player!

[SKVR] Blackdrop

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 S0BEK is an excellent and generally friendly player who is always quick to remind people of the rules and would make an excellent admin.

GreenTea

Unremarkable User
+1 for Sobek!

I have had the pleasure of knowing Sobek for a couple months. During these couple of months, I have known Sobek in many capacities. He has been a great friend and a true leader. I admire his passion for TF2 but most importantly his passion for making sure everyone is playing in a friendly non-racial and non-bias environment.

In addition to his leadership qualities, Sobek is intelligent, capable, dedicated and genuine. He is also quick on his feet to uphold the rules of our lovely skial server. His sense of humor amazes me. I feel confident in saying that Sobek is more than capable of handling the responsibilities that will be blessed upon him.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
While you and I were in the server you said "I have a joke to tell you but I will be kicked for it". So I told you not to tell it. You then proceeded to pm someone on the server and have them tell you the joke for you. I kicked him before he finished and you said "He got kicked for telling a racist joke" (insert laughter here)

That isn't something we want in admins. And to do that right in front of me was stupid.

I am marking this as improve, as i don't feel like this deserves to be declined. Feel free to re-apply on a later date after we promote more admins. However due to the "borderline spam" (which isn't a big deal, but it is still there) and this incident, you will not be considered at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.