Status
Not open for further replies.

S0BEK

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Servers:
ANY SKIAL SERVER. BASED IN DUSTBOWL NY1
Time:
when im home im on basically all day but i do leave for my mothers to watch her dogs and then im only on late night
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
nope
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
/ban "#(my ID by using ~ and status)" 30 "aim botting"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I know a lot of people on skial and I will be fair. I always warn people about rules and I won't abuse.​

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
EDIT: I retract my previous statement.

I've seen you quite a few times when I'm in the Dustbowl NY1 server. You can probably handle yourself well.

+1, Gentlemen

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1 Sobek is a respected player on the NY Dustbowl servers. Calm and easy to get a long with.

opieman2010

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
He rarely types and I don't think that is chat spam, just look at the timestamps.

I can confirm. This is the only chat he uses, most of the time when on offense as a call to arms. 99.9% of his communication is via voice.

S0BEK is very social, and well-liked by the Dustbowl NY 1+2 regulars. He is quick to warn people against racist communication, and is level-headed.

+1

[(99.9%)]-Ai-Dead7Shot

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I think S0BEK would be the best admin. He is always nice to everyone on the server. I've yet to ever see him get angry at anyone. He is very chill and would use admin commands appropriately in my opinion. Every time I join he is on the server and probably the main reason I keep coming back to the server. I don't think you'll find anyone better than S0BEK

Bwainz

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
+1 Good guy, fair, warns people about the rules if they break them. Will use Admin commands appropriately.

Zydrate

Unremarkable User
As another regular on the Skial NY DB servers I'd like to add my two cents for what its worth. Sobek is always friendly, fair, and an all around good guy, I'd be very happy with him as an admin.

Moralist

Scarcely Lethal Noob
S0bek is the most consistent player on the Dustbowl NY1 server. He is a fun player to play with and a calm person to talk to. Very informed about rules of the server and doesn't initiate arguments with those who want to cause trouble. Pretty down to earth type of guy. Very much support him in his running to become admin.

S0BEK

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I say none deserve to be banned unless they are caught doing bannable things

Sieve

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
s0be(r)k always leaves me tasty sammiches after I backstab him; such a nice guy that way! Available, friendly, aware, elderly like me: an excellent choice.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
S0BEK? Like... my S0BEK?

+1, I don't think I've ever seen him get angry at anyone, he's a very likable old man, but he does drink a lot :d
I will say though that if you become an admin, you can't be encouraging people to micspam Monty Python.

Status
Not open for further replies.