Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
For starters, I hope you do sort this bind out as you said you would.

s9UV0Zz.jpg

s9UV0Zz

I'd rather not see a chat covered in lenny bind spam.

Don't take this personally but you do realise there are massive gaps between them.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Well unless I get another attempt I won't be able to show anyone or prove anything has changed.
LMFAO

that’s not how it works. Admins don’t get a test run before they’re hired to see if they are capable or not. You had your run, you spoiled it, and you have definitely shown that you haven’t changed since. Everyone sees how you act on the forums, on the servers, and on Discord. You refuse to take any responsibility for your past and current actions.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Most of the people who are against me here have never ever been on a server with me.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Don't take this personally but you do realise there are massive gaps between them.
iKYJ5IS.jpg

Every one which I boxed has less than a minute between them.

And the real problem here? This is about half your chat today.

Ask yourself this Cream. If half the things you bother to say in chat are lenny binds, does this speak highly of your character? Does this indicate gain in maturity, or is this telling us its the same old, same old?

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Perhaps not, but when you message Luke and admit to him that you were purposely trying to harm Skial in revenge for your “abuse”... yeah lmao it matters a lot

And how you acted in the moderated sections (that you lost permissions to post in)

The biggest harm to Skial is the admin who doesn't even enjoy his position.

❤BronisaurusRex❤

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I think both of you should really take this conversation elsewhere. Not in an admin app that has been declined for an hour. Although, I wasn't gonna take sides Courtney has a very valid point.

Reactions: ҉ SP∑∑DY ҉

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
It doesn’t need to go elsewhere, he’s still arguing for his adminship and I’m arguing against it. A moderator can lock this thread if they feel it’s time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.