Status
Not open for further replies.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Last sunday I was playing on dustbowl+ LA and you joined. You saw a guy use "sayonara nigga" and thought it was racist. Since you were still forum banned at the time you posted it in the shitposting channel on discord and made someone report it. If you can't read a simple rule i don't know what else you're capable of doing as an admin.

Let's also not forget the fact that I was there when you spectated a potential hacker for 11 or 14 seconds and concluded he wasn't hacking.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Last sunday I was playing on dustbowl+ LA and you joined. You saw a guy use "sayonara nigga" and thought it was racist. Since you were still forum banned at the time you posted it in the shitposting channel on discord and made someone report it. If you can't read a simple rule i don't know what else you're capable of doing as an admin.

Let's also not forget the fact that I was there when you spectated a potential hacker for 11 or 14 seconds and concluded he wasn't hacking.

Finally a detailed, and well thought out, polite response.

Thank you for the constructive criticism ly_dee.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Let's also not forget the time when users were trying to seed a new server and you spawncamped everyone and refused to stop, forcing everyone to leave the server and abandon the seeding

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor

You don't appear to be in the least bit apologetic about your past actions or willing to show any proof that you will change for the better.

Your chat-log is mainly lennyfaces, almost to spam-levels.

You appear to be using this as an attempt to argue and cry salt.

I don't even play tf2 let alone play on Skial and I hope they don't give you admin. Admins are meant to be behaving, and you seem to be more of a burden to the forum, server and other admins for the sake of a joke/troll.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I don't even play tf2 let alone play on Skial and I hope they don't give you admin. Admins are meant to be behaving, and you seem to be more of a burden to the forum, server and other admins for the sake of a joke/troll.

this is the thing, half the people here complaining about me don't even play tf2 anymore

so like,

a. how do you know what I'm like in-game?
b. what's it to you anymore?

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
b. what's it to you anymore?

Skial was my home. I practically lived on Skial's Dustbowl and was proud to call it my tf2 homestead when I played. My home.

I would hate to see its reputation and my fond memories go to someone with poor intentions. I will always be thankful and do anything to give others good memories and a good community to play tf2.

Reactions: RMSniper

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Skial was my home.

I would hate to see its reputation and my fond memories go to someone with poor intentions. I will always be thankful and do anything to give others good memories and a good community to play tf2.

Skial was my home too, I joined with the best intentions aswell.

Making maps, fixing bugs, helping other people, being nice, etc...

You make it seem as if you're the only one thinking that.

Please look at the bigger picture before coming to assumptions.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Skial was my home too, I joined with the best intentions aswell.

Making maps, fixing bugs, helping other people, being nice, etc...

You make it seem as if you're the only one thinking that.

Please look at the bigger picture before coming to assumptions.

Assumptions, opinions, statements....whatever we post.

I don't want to see Skial give you admin. That's my bottom line.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I've definitely heard of you before, but not for all the good reasons

Considering how much low effort this app is and how some of the official admins outright down-voted this application. I'm going to leave a +0

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
You are a nice guy Tea, and fun to play with on JB. I honestly don't believe you have bad intentions. However, your responses so far on this thread, and your past actions when you were an admin show that you don't take the position seriously enough to do a good job.

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
we are both mappers
but because of ur past punishments and the posts above sorry dude but i have to -1
(also i build better in roblox than you hhaehahehaehah)

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
Ok CT I like you, you are a good friend but from what I have been seeing and hearing I am going to have to say -1 for this, I am sorry.

Saraya

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
+1

From my past experience with CTea,
He was a competent tf2 admin. Helped me took care of a good amount on rule breakers.

I sincerely do not care about drama on the forum. I only care about admin performance on tf2 servers. and when I played with him from the time when CTea was an admin, he did a good job cracking down on rule breakers.

I also appreciate that he was one of the more active admins on the tf2 servers back then. Could use more admin presence seeing as the majority aren't on most of the time anyways. I file my reports but it's much easier if we had an admin as active as CTea was. Admin presence deters rulebreaking and it helps that CTea is quite known in the servers.

That's from my personal experience anyways. Though I will admit that I am not very familiar with some of what he is accused of. If one could provide a detailed summary along with hard evidence I may change my opinion. But as it stands +1 for me, he was competent and active back then. I would like to see his status restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.