Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor

Other people have already summed up the majority of my reasons for this but I'll add to it, you seem at the very least immature whenever I've seen you communicate with just about anyone, and although initially you helped me out and I'm grateful for that I can't say that you would be a good part of the Admin Team since though you seem to be competent enough when it comes to actually administrating but your attitude and friendliness is a huge negative so it's a -1 for me. On top of this maybe a minor revision of the rules is necessary for you since like Ly_dee said you seem to be a bit outdated in your opinions of what is allowed and what is not.

Slip

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
+1
I personally never had any issues with Cream Tea. Seems like a nice guy that wants good for the community, regardless of his past mistakes. Give him another chance.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1, besides your application having no effort, here is my reasoning...

Rule Violations
  1. Mass Freekill
  2. Racism
  3. Spam
  4. Spam #2
    • Information: Recently you had to be warned by myself to not spam, as you were doing the same as above

Forum Problems
  1. Requested a forum ban
    1. You requested a ban from the forum, in return for @courtsnort♩♪♫♬ adding you on Steam,
    2. You don't seem to value the importance of this role, if you're willing to pass it up for something like this.
    3. Being banned from the forum breaks the one and only responsibility we have as admins, reports and appeals.
  2. False Reporting
    • Mentioned previously by Courtney, you falsely reported people and spammed - which gained you another forum ban
    • Getting just one forum ban for an admin should be enough to be disqualified for the position
  3. Alternate Accounts
    1. You continued to use the forum on alternate accounts during your ban
    2. You claimed that this was simply because you used your phone and were already logged in...
    3. ...why were you even logged into an alternate account on your phone? What's the need?
  4. Alternate Accounts #2
    1. You have just today created yet another alternate account on the forums - https://www.skial.com/members/ecks_dee.38933/
    2. The IP information for this account has been checked by myself and then double-checked by T-Wayne
    3. ...why do you continue to make alternate accounts? This is sketchy.

Discord Problems
  1. Text To Speech
    • You were spamming on Discord using the TTS function, enough that an admin had to step in
    • @Sargent¥ banned you from the Discord server - and disabled TTS for the server
  2. Alternate Accounts
    • You have created multiple Discord alternate accounts, why?
    • There's no specific rule regarding this, but it's certainly sketchy and rubs me the wrong way
  3. Restrictions
    • You have been restricted from sending messsges in #general and #tf2_general
    • This situation should never happen to an admin, you're meant to be above all of this.
Mapping
  1. Free Donator
    • One of the reasons for giving you admin has been as a reward for mapping, which I disagree with for numerous reasons:
    • Firstly, this would mean that we are one step closer to selling admin, or having some way to become admin whilst not truly earning it
    • Secondly, you have already been rewarded for mapping through Bottiger giving you free donator for a very long period of time
  2. Activity
    • From what other have said, in combination with what I have seen through the mapping channel and other communications,
    • You don't appear to actually be doing any mapping for Skial? You have been deferring things to Pedro, not doing them, or ignoring complaints
    • I've asked you to fix problems in maps and you've done nothing about them, I don't think you're keeping this role very well

Attitude & Respect
  1. Losing Your Admin
    • After you lost admin, you were asked numerous times on the servers why you had lost your admin
    • One of the times that stands out for me, was that you said you didn't care that you had been removed from admin,
    • You said "Bottiger will give me admin back when I ask for it", speaking like Bottiger is under your control
    • You don't seem to have any respect for the position, or Bottiger - who has given you numerous chances
  2. Admin Team
    • Even if you were to get admin again, you wouldn't work well with the admin team, which has shown to not want you back
    • You wouldn't be able to gain respect back from the majority of admins, not much of an "admin team" at that point
  3. Your Comments
    • Your responses to people in this application, really hasn't been up to what I expect from admin applicants
    • I'm not sure if you're even honest about wanting admin back, or if this is just shitposting/trolling

Admin Ability
  1. Rule Understanding
    • You have shown numerous times recently that you don't understand the Skial rules
    • ly_dee has mentioned this in regards to what you thought was racism
    • You have also done this with me, saying I should punish for things which aren't against the rules

Last edited:

Saraya

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Seeing as CTea advised me to trust you Luke, I will take your word for it. As that advice was well placed, you're an exceptional admin on the servers.

I am very interested in CTea's response now if Luke is against him.

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
this isn't declined yet?

well after thinking about it for a while im switching to a neutral because you're a nice guy and we both play roblox
but srsly making forum accounts to evade a forum ban isn't good, and like blade said, stick to your mapping

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I am closing this application because it is probably not right for me.

Especially considering what @Luke nicely highlighted for me, which lays out clearly the poor decisions I have made and have still made recently.

Thank you, whether you are for or against, I appreciate what has to be said.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I am re-opening this application.

Seeing as CTea advised me to trust you Luke, I will take your word for it. As that advice was well placed, you're an exceptional admin on the servers.

I am very interested in CTea's response now if Luke is against him.

I've given it some long thought and I would like to say that I think Luke is blowing things out of proportion.

You don't seem to have any respect for the position.

You know why I've bolded that last bit.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
i think we need to lock this

you advertised lamobox

and i don't think you becoming admin anytime soon after that

Last edited:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

I got nothing against you personally so don't take this personally, but as some others have pointed out you've done a lot of things that would get anyone applying declined very quickly

Edit - Thought this was a new app, thats what I get for not reading

But ye same point still stands

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper

I got nothing against you personally so don't take this personally, but as some others have pointed out you've done a lot of things that would get anyone applying declined very quickly

I get you, though would you mind pointing them out yourself, because I can only see a few things.

The rest just seems to be heresy.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
I get you, though would you mind pointing them out yourself, because I can only see a few things.

The rest just seems to be heresy.
-1, besides your application having no effort, here is my reasoning...

Rule Violations

1. Mass FreekillRacismSpamSpam #2

• Information: Recently you had to be warned by myself to not spam, as you were doing the same as above

Forum Problems

1. Requested a forum ban

1. You requested a ban from the forum, in return for @courtsnort♩♪♫♬ adding you on Steam,
      You don't seem to value the importance of this role, if you're willing to pass it up for something like this.
      Being banned from the forum breaks the one and only responsibility we have as admins, reports and appeals.
    False Reporting

• Mentioned previously by Courtney, you falsely reported people and spammed - which gained you another forum ban
      Getting just one forum ban for an admin should be enough to be disqualified for the position
    Alternate Accounts

1. You continued to use the forum on alternate accounts during your ban
      You claimed that this was simply because you used your phone and were already logged in...
      ...why were you even logged into an alternate account on your phone? What's the need?
    Alternate Accounts #2

1. You have just today created yet another alternate account on the forums - https://www.skial.com/members/ecks_dee.38933/
      The IP information for this account has been checked by myself and then double-checked by T-Wayne

...why do you continue to make alternate accounts? This is sketchy.

Discord Problems

1. Text To Speech

• You were spamming on Discord using the TTS function, enough that an admin had to step in
      @Sargent¥ banned you from the Discord server - and disabled TTS for the server
    Alternate Accounts

• You have created multiple Discord alternate accounts, why?
      There's no specific rule regarding this, but it's certainly sketchy and rubs me the wrong way
    Restrictions

• You have been restricted from sending messsges in #general and #tf2_general
      This situation should never happen to an admin, you're meant to be above all of this.
Mapping

1. Free Donator

• One of the reasons for giving you admin has been as a reward for mapping, which I disagree with for numerous reasons:
      Firstly, this would mean that we are one step closer to selling admin, or having some way to become admin whilst not truly earning it
      Secondly, you have already been rewarded for mapping through Bottiger giving you free donator for a very long period of time
    Activity

• From what other have said, in combination with what I have seen through the mapping channel and other communications,
      You don't appear to actually be doing any mapping for Skial? You have been deferring things to Pedro, not doing them, or ignoring complaints
      I've asked you to fix problems in maps and you've done nothing about them, I don't think you're keeping this role very well

Attitude & Respect

1. Losing Your Admin

• After you lost admin, you were asked numerous times on the servers why you had lost your admin
      One of the times that stands out for me, was that you said you didn't care that you had been removed from admin,
      You said "Bottiger will give me admin back when I ask for it", speaking like Bottiger is under your control
      You don't seem to have any respect for the position, or Bottiger - who has given you numerous chances
    Admin Team

• Even if you were to get admin again, you wouldn't work well with the admin team, which has shown to not want you back
      You wouldn't be able to gain respect back from the majority of admins, not much of an "admin team" at that point
    Your Comments

• Your responses to people in this application, really hasn't been up to what I expect from admin applicants
      I'm not sure if you're even honest about wanting admin back, or if this is just shitposting/trolling

Admin Ability

1. Rule Understanding

• You have shown numerous times recently that you don't understand the Skial rules
      ly_dee has mentioned this in regards to what you thought was racism
      You have also done this with me, saying I should punish for things which aren't against the rules

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I am going to be marking this app as declined.

While its understandable that about two months has passed, the litany of issues is still present. You haven't shown or proven to us that you've changed for the better, and I'd be honestly surprised about what you did previously wouldn't be grounds for an instant decline, no questions ask among other admins. While I would like to perhaps give you the benefit of the doubt at a future, and much later date, it still stands to me that you haven't done anything to outweigh what has happened in the past.

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I see, I would like to ask you though, what are you looking for me to prove?

I don't think I've done anything wrong since this application was closed.

You needed to prove that you could be a competent admin (which you weren't able to do the first time), by showing maturity and the ability to make reasonable decisions. You haven't been able to prove that...

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
You needed to prove that you could be a competent admin (which you weren't able to do the first time), by showing maturity and the ability to make reasonable decisions. You haven't been able to prove that...

Well unless I get another attempt I won't be able to show anyone or prove anything has changed.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
For starters, I hope you do sort this bind out as you said you would.

s9UV0Zz.jpg

s9UV0Zz

I'd rather not see a chat covered in lenny bind spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.