Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU, DEATH RUN | EU 2, JAILBREAK | EU, JAILBREAK | NY, MILITARY AREA | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU 2, TRADE | NY
Time:
Atleast about 6 hours every day, GMT
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Over 1500
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:112283654]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I'm very well known on the servers, especially Jailbreak and Deathrun/VSH and I know the rules well.

A lot of people like me on the servers, and wish things had remained.

I will show rule breakers fire and fury.​

Last edited:

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
ILY dude, but -1 for me.
I'll explain why really quickly: first of all, your admin app gives me the impression you were careless about the app itself by that "Any other reason you should be admin". Secondly, you were banned twice already by racism and spamming, and it looks, by your recent and even older chat logs, you didn't learn anything from your spamming punishments. Thirdly, I only found about 3 reports made by you, I believe you should try to increase that.

You seem to be active here on the forums, be a nice guy, play a lot, but you're missing key components to be an admin IMO and, most importantly, you don't seem to have learned from your mistakes even after having been punished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cream Tea

❤BronisaurusRex❤

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
+1 I think he deserves to be an admin. Hes nice and seems fit for the job. I was actually surprised when I found out he used to be admin but currently isn't. <3

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor

You banned yourself to get me to add you on Steam.

You were banned again for false reporting and spamming soon after you were unbanned for that.

You deliberately free killed and recorded it, bragging about doing so.

You tried reporting an individual on the forums through the server report tool.

You constantly shitpost and troll about when you aren't banned from the forums.

You retained your role as a mapper, and refuse to actually do new mapping work and haven't fixed known issues on current maps that were brought up MONTHS ago.

Hilariously low effort on this app, especially knowing that the majority of us are against you.

This app should be considered a shitpost for all intents and purposes.

Reactions: RMSniper and uppe-r

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
ILY dude, but -1 for me.
I'll explain why really quickly: first of all, your admin app gives me the impression you were careless about the app itself by that "Any other reason you should be admin". Secondly, you were banned twice already by racism and spamming, and it looks, by your recent and even older chat logs, you didn't learn anything from your punishments. Thirdly, I only found about 3 reports made by you, I believe you should try to increase that.

You seem to be active here on the forums, be a nice guy, play a lot, but you're missing key components to be an admin IMO and, most importantly, you don't seem to have learned from your mistakes even after having been punished.

Well thank you, I am interested in where my recent chat logs show me being racist and spamming though? So I can correct these mistakes for the future.

Reactions: Vodka4Gaben

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1, and you know exactly why, but I'll give you two words if that's better:

Incompetent. Child.

Deadport

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
-1, god forbid you becoming an admin a second time, one mistake was enough.

Reactions: Peri

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I have not received a ban from you ever, to add to that for some reason my 2 comm blocks are missing on sourcebans however if I'm not wrong this isn't my admin application so why does this matter?

Because I don't think I ever saw you on the server again, so I don't really know how you can judge me like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.