Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1, Good Luck M8 :D

EDITED 6/25/2014:

I only have one question, this happened a while ago, but why were you banned for "proxy IP"? Ive heard of this type of ban before but never actually knew what it meant?
1e49e39f44.png
Being banned for a proxy is usually nothing serious.
I don't know much about them, but most people use them to hide their original IP out of paranoia or out of connection issues.
A lot of hackers use proxies to hide their IP and be able to continuously hack, that's why sourcebans auto-bans anyone with a proxy for 10 minutes and asks them to turn it off.

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
Sorry for the very late response, I didn't see your edit.

That happened because I was having some problems with my ISP, so, I tried one of those free programs that are supposed to help with your connectivity and when I joined a server I got kicked out.
lol okey dokie, still a +1, good luck m88888 :D

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to do the "your are on custom a bit more than some other applicants so here are some bonus questions" thing with you, now, Khed.

1. The hale on Saxton hale is refusing to kill the last player, who is also refusing to kill him. What do you do? He has 2 prior offenses.

2. You decide to hop on jailbreak for a report. You stay for a while after taking care of it, and someone on red gets away using Bonk Atomic Punch, an item usually only available to Blus! What do you do? He has no prior offenses and seems new to jailbreak.

Khed

Mapper
I'm going to do the "your are on custom a bit more than some other applicants so here are some bonus questions" thing with you, now, Khed.

1. The hale on Saxton hale is refusing to kill the last player, who is also refusing to kill him. What do you do? He has 2 prior offenses.

2. You decide to hop on jailbreak for a report. You stay for a while after taking care of it, and someone on red gets away using Bonk Atomic Punch, an item usually only available to Blus! What do you do? He has no prior offenses and seems new to jailbreak.

1. First, I would tell them that what they are doing is considered griefing and it is a bannable offense, if they both continue with that behavior I would ban them for a week because of their 2 other offenses.

2. If he's new to the gamemode and doesn't have any ban, I would just warn him about what he's doing is not allowed and he could be banned if he keeps doing it, also tell him that typing /rules he can check the general server rules.

And always starting recording a demo (or taking pics) in the moment that someone breaks a rule, just in case I ban someone and the guy decides to appeal with the "I did nothing" excuse

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1. First, I would tell them that what they are doing is considered griefing and it is a bannable offense, if they both continue with that behavior I would ban them for a week because of their 2 other offenses.

2. If he's new to the gamemode and doesn't have any ban, I would just warn him about what he's doing is not allowed and he could be banned if he keeps doing it, also tell him that typing /rules he can check the general server rules.

And always starting recording a demo (or taking pics) in the moment that someone breaks a rule, just in case I ban someone and the guy decides to appeal with the "I did nothing" excuse
All of this sounds good, just keep in mind the command for jailbreak is !jbrules and not !rules. Well done.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There is no need to make a demo of every offence, admin are trusted to their word. You would only need to make a demo in case of cheaters.

What would you do if you just warned someone about being friendly, they stop, but continue to be abusive towards you, saying things like "fucking stupid admin, hope you die, I'm going to Ddos your asses off, fucking piece of shit"?

Khed

Mapper
What would you do if you just warned someone about being friendly, they stop, but continue to be abusive towards you, saying things like "fucking stupid admin, hope you die, I'm going to Ddos your asses off, fucking piece of shit"?
I don't care about the insults but a ddos threat is something serious. Permaban. sm_ban "#[U:1:XXXXXXXX]" 0 "Ddos threat"

KillerZebra said:
How do you gag your own account id for votemenu abuse for 2nd offense.
sm_gag "#[U:1:80215299]" 4320 "Votemenu abuse"

Bluuwolf

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
As a person who plays deathrun more than most, the server could really do with an admin that frequents it. Khed is a really cool guy and i say hed do the job well. (Heck, a really long time ago he reported me for an exploit, so he certainly has the right frame of mind.)
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.