Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Hlstats doesn't "keep" chatlogs. It keeps it to about a week or so.

I wouldn't only rely on chatlogs, they can sometimes be inconsistent (the server can go down and not record the chat). They can also disappear if the person decides to appeal a month later. You can do multiple things.

You can take a screenshot of the chat in the server and a screenshot of the steam id from the console.
You can open up console and get the steam id and take a screenshot of the chat and steam id in one picture.
Take a screenshot of the logs.
Record a demo (showing the offense and steam id.)

I have a folder in my tf/common folder called evidence. In that folder are folders labeled by SteamID of everyone I have proof of. I save everything there.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 incredibly active, out-going, knowledgeable, and overall great guy. I was all against custom game modes but I might try them again just to play with this guy, best of luck on the application!

Khed

Positively Inhumane Poster
Mapper
Edited the time. I have much more free time now.

I have no life.

NihilusTheGreat

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Played Saxton Hale mod with him he is among the best Hales I have ever played with, by that im saying he is not spamming RAGE like most players do.

+1

TurkîVulture

+1, Good Luck M8 :D

EDITED 6/25/2014:

I only have one question, this happened a while ago, but why were you banned for "proxy IP"? Ive heard of this type of ban before but never actually knew what it meant?
1e49e39f44.png

Last edited:

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Gonna go ahead and bump this with a +1. One of the most friendly guys around, helped me test something and while that we had some fun messing around with valve weapons.

Did I mention +1? If I didn't, here's a +1.

Hyogo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Really lovely guy to play Saxton with, One of the best Hales I've seen and I see him quite often, he does give alot of detailed information to some of the newer players so that they can enjoy their time too.

+1 to Khed, Hope you make it buddy!

Khed

Mapper
+1, Good Luck M8 :D

EDITED 6/25/2014:

I only have one question, this happened a while ago, but why were you banned for "proxy IP"? Ive heard of this type of ban before but never actually knew what it meant?
1e49e39f44.png

Sorry for the very late response, I didn't see your edit.

That happened because I was having some problems with my ISP, so, I tried one of those free programs that are supposed to help with your connectivity and when I joined a server I got kicked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.