Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormword ಠ_ಠ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
He's really good as a player in the game and in the personal aspect.
You could find him playing in the Skial DR or VSH and it's amazing to have people like him in the community.
+1!

WingsOfJustice

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So, since Khed asked me to write something over here, I will.
I've 'known' Khed for I think +2,5 years now (met him at VSH EU).
Although I haven't played VSH in 3 months, and just came back I think that the Skial-server can do with an extra moderator/admin.
Since Khed is a good, neutral guy I think that this job will suit him well.

+1

Khed

Positively Inhumane Poster
Mapper
Yeah sure, don't ask for negative feedback..
I'm not asking for it, I just want people to be fully honest here, I don't want to be seen as that guy who tell their friends "Hey, write something good here and I will give you free stuff"
When I ask my friends to type something in here I tell them to write something GOOD or BAD, it's up to them, they will still being my friends anyways.
Also, if someone thinks I did something wrong, just type it in here so I won't do it again.

Goku

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Amazing player. Known him since I started DR EU and he's always so helpful. He's always on and he keeps chat clean. Very nice guy. +1

azark

Unremarkable User
+1 I'm not a really good player but i often play with khed in vsh server. He's a good player, a good person and i hope he will be a good admin. You got my voice mat :D

PS : sry for my English :(

Garret

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 I've played with this gentleman several times and I have to admit that he's a really nice person. Polite, gentle, and even a man (...Dog?) :suspicious:
Anyway, I'll be looking forward to seeing you becoming the new administrator!

ThatKb

Unremarkable User
+∞
this guy is my best friend irl, i play tf2 with him and as he said, he is a very serious person but if you know him more, you can see he is funny, polite, and very kind. this is the type of people you have to meet at least once in your life
in game he usually stay cool and calm but sometimes does ragequit (lol)
im sure he can be one of best admin

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
What do you do when the hale starts capping the point instead of killing the remanding players?

How do you silence someone for racism for their second offense.

Khed

Positively Inhumane Poster
Mapper
What do you do when the hale starts capping the point instead of killing the remanding players?

How do you silence someone for racism for their second offense.
Capping is not against the rules, so, is not punished.

If the person breaking the rules has been banned before, the length of the new punishment would increase. In this case it would be a 3 days silence.

How to: open console, get the SteamID of the player by typing status, then sm_silence "#STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXXX" 4320 "Racism"
The bans / silences can be edited from the SourceBans site if it is needed.

Last edited:

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Capping is not against the rules, so, is not punished.

If the person breaking the rules has been banned before, the length of the new punishment would increase. In this case it would be a 3 days silence.

How to: open console, get the SteamID of the player by typing status, then sm_silence "#STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXXX" 4320 "Racism"
The ban can be edited from the SourceBans site if it is needed.
clap clap clap clap clap.

Status
Not open for further replies.