Positively Inhumane Poster
Mapper
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU
Time:
GMT +1 - 11:00 ~ 2:00
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Why would I? There's probably a reason behind the removal. I would still playing in this community like always.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Open the console, type in status, copy the SteamID and then type in sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:40107649" 30 "Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hi, my steam name is Khed, I'm 17. I consider myself a fair, serious and polite person and I would be glad to help maintain clean (Wash the dishes jokes aside) at least a part of the Skial community.

I have 3200 hours played in TF2, most of that time has been spent in this community. I mainly play on the Deathrun server and the Versus Hale server (Both EU)
I noticed kinda lack of administration on those two servers, players griefing, glitching the map, or simply, being friendly Hales. That's why I would like to administrate 'at least' those two servers.

I have SourceMod experience because I run sometimes a homemade dedicated server for me, some friends and random people who join.
Also, I have experience in Valve's map editor, Hammer, I could fix some maps glitches to avoid players griefing.

Finally, I would like to say, I want to become an administrative member to live a new serious experience inside this community where I've been playing since I have TF2.

If someone has a question I'll be glad to answer it.
Thanks for your time and have a good day.

EDIT: Changed the time​

Last edited:

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
by3fyaa.jpg

Old Boy NP

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I play often with Khed on vsh. He's not only a good player but also a great person 'cause he's polite,funny,smart and when you need help he's always ready to listen and help you. So It would be great to have him like moderator or admin!

(^totally not gay)

+1

nosferatuss

Mildly Menacing Medic
I play with him almost everyday in DR EU and in VSH. I can confirm, Khed is one of the greatest person I've ever met here. As he already mentioned, he is polite and it's always ready to help who needs. He is an awesome friend, clever and funny. I hope he becomes a Skial admin or at least moderator, it would be very nice.

+1

Fragancia

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Mapper
Khed or Ness, whatever you may prefer, is the one of the kindest souls I've ever had the fortune to meet while I was a regular on the Skial Deathrun server, heck I would even argue for one of the most wonderful people I've met during my years of playing tf2.

I would give +1's for days for this magnificent chunk of man.

Status
Not open for further replies.