• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I play all of them. I tend to go though a thing where I'm only good at one class, and I have to play as that class if I want to have fun. My brain changes classes every day really.

But if I had to pick a class, id have to go with Spy. Makes me warm and fuzzy to shove a knife in some one... does that make me a bad person?

MaDick Hurts

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Engie because it's vital for your team to win and very deadly when under estimated (which is 100% of the time). Solider is 2nd.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I mainly play Soldier, Pyro or Medic. Soldier because I've always loved rocket jumping, pyro because I love degreaser + axtinguisher combo and airblasting and medic because it's awesome to get the perfect person to uber and watch what happens.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Medic if my team has people worth healing.

Pyro or Sniper otherwise, depending on how cramped the map is.

~That Guy~

Uncharitable Spy
Normally soldier, because it's my best class. But i like to play demoknight when my team is taking the game too seriously.

Mama Medic

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Pretty much exclusively medic, because I can't aim and like to shoot crossbows anyway.

Also pyro. Because I can't aim and like to help engies.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Spy, because it's fun messing with people.
Medic, because I don't know how to aim and I like to get yelled at for being terrible. Yeah.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i just play every class that has a shotgun and also sniper

and thats why i am a scout enthusiast

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i just play every class that has a shotgun and also sniper

and thats why i am a scout enthusiast
i thought you told me you had an alt account with 6000 hours on engineer cos you wanted to main it so badly???????????????????????

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Normally in pubs I use a feature in the class selection in the HUD I use that assigns a random class, then I just deal with playing that class.

But if I want to play serious at all, I play soldier because it's easy.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Scout for aim, mobility, and have direct control over what dies; spy to outplay plesbians; and Market Gardener-Mantreads to fuck bitches.

Jimmy The Cat

Mildly Menacing Medic
I used to love playing as Soldier, but now fore some reason I have been playing Scout a lot more. Its really fast paced, which is kinda why I like to play as him. His tossel cap is awesome too.

Khayos Ventus

Unremarkable User
I used to love playing as Soldier, but now fore some reason I have been playing Scout a lot more. Its really fast paced, which is kinda why I like to play as him. His tossel cap is awesome too.
Yeah, it's the same for me. I used to play soldier all the time but quite recently I've been playing a lot of scout.

Princess Amy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've been trying to balance out the amount of time I spend on Sniper with Spy, Demoman, and Engineer, but let's face it...

I'm a Sniper, with a machina, charging it up, and explicitly going for bodyshots.

Because it AGGRAVATES people SO much, it's hilarious.

MetelStar

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I can't really say I main any of the classes, I played all of them a good bit... but if there's one class I played as the most, it's the spy, considering how he could outwit others and backstab them when they least expect it.

Which is NOT ME, to say the least. Most of the time, I usually end up missing my chance to backstab by mere seconds (or even less) which usually starts with them turning and me dying or I end up bumping into someone when I was trying to get around them. Still, can't say I didn't have fun in my attempts