• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Commander_video

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I am sure this thread has been posted before, but it is also good to make new threads and no necro-bump! :D
So, back to the thread.

I mostly play Demo because I like his role in competitive 6's-doing all the damage and what not- But I also recently started to dabble in Sniper, there is something about head-shots that is just so. Satisfying!

Reactions: AliniMiceTime

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Demoman. It's fun banking pipes off walls to kill pursuers and sticky camping. Also that feel when you destroy an engie nest.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I play phlog pyro because its the dumbest bullshit thing and its so fun

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I main pyro but I don't particularly play any class. I just use whatever weapon/loadout I have.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Medic.
It's like pyro, except people get even more mad when you don't M2

Reactions: sov

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Sniper because it's funny to watch people bitch about how it shouldn't be in the game
Also, I'm forced to play sniper by my overlord Seth

Reactions: Chance

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Demo- I like to blow things up.

Engie- I am kinda boring in that I am content supplying rides, ammo and support.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My avatar may or may not make the answer to this question obvious. It's clearly heavy weapons guy.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I play pretty much every class but spy and medic, Im fuckin terrible at spy unless it's a really good day or I'm lucky as hell and I only play medic when I have a good friend to heal that I can communicate with

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
I play spy because I don't have the aim for sniper. :( If there are a shit load of spies, I usually play whatever is needed, usually soldier.

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Mainly scout, but all classes except heavy and spy occasionally, since I suck at them