• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Spy- I feel like a professional assassin. Always stay hidden and love the backstabs.
Medic- always a team player.
Demoman- Just love lobbing stickies and connecting pills.

But, I main spy because I love the art of "playing the role" one is disguised as.

sov

Legendary Skial King
I like to play the squad leader class because I get smokes, 2 nades, binoculars to mark, and pistol and a choice of an SMG or a rifle based on if your playing on US of A, Japs, Red Army or Germans. Not to mention my important role of having squad members spawn me.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Pyro - because I get to wear a plunger on my head with hearts circling around it, and googley eyes that look creepy as fuck with killstreak tier 1 effects.
Medic - because medic is badass.
Engie - because who doesn't like mini sentries?

Puddles

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I always pick random and stick with it until a map change. The only exception is if I get the same class two maps in a row in which case I just re-random. It seems to happen way more often than a 1/9 chance would suggest though lol

MikTheRipper

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I play Heavy 99% of the time. I play it because I can get a lot of kills that way and I think I just help lead the team better by being heavy. Sometimes I'm medic though when there is only 1 of them.

Nadbuddy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Scouts cuz they are so quick and versatile, just aiming is the thing that blows your head off ._.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Scouts cuz they are so quick and versatile, just aiming is the thing that blows your head off ._.
aiming as scout is easy, you just gotta lead your shots.

practice with the family business on heavy, then work your way up (soldier, engineer, pyro, then scout.)

[edit] With their respective shotguns, of course.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I main Scout, love it mostly because of how fast and maneuverable it is. :)

shiiki-sama

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Sniper and Scout, but it depends on what server I'm on. I use Scout for every one of them since I get rotten luck with Sniper and constantly getting shot by another Sniper which gets me more deaths than kills. xD

Pyro, Heavy and Medic are pretty much my last resort classes since I always avoid using Spy because I feel like I don't know how to use him well enough or I'm just doing something wrong.

Penny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
i really enjoy soldier. i haven't exactly gotten the hang of rocket jumping but eh, with time! :P
i also like engineer and i'm pretty happy with my engie loadout, so it's always exciting to play and show him off.
pyros also fun too for more relaxed gaming! c: