• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Spy: Always fun to pull a Stabby.
Sniper: Headshotting scouts in mid-air and listening/watching them rage never get's old.

pandafunkey809

Scarcely Lethal Noob
In the beginning, I played sniper like crazy, after finding this one now shut down server which had an admin on it 24/7 I became THE SNIPER through a month of the hard-core training on this server. Then said server got shut down and I stopped playing for a while and now I am back to being a regular sniper. My first time on TF2 I played heavy a lot. Now I use spy the most. I'm very good with the ambassador now too.

NTU

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Heavy, because dem random critz
and I love people sayng "Staph plaiyun heavy iz OPPPPP"

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
Spy:The only class I enjoy playing properly. Even then, I usually end up later on just using obvious disguises screaming "Medic" or running around as gunspy because pubs.
Engy:I do nothing but put down random level 1 sentries and leave them there.
Soldier:Market Garden Rocket Jumper

GarthyLion

Mildly Menacing Medic
I enjoy topping leaderboards as a Medic and doing a good job in the role, Also love burning everyone because I love Pyro and I'm secretly a pyromaniac :3 I occasionally play Spy or Soldier too if there are valid spots on the teams but Medic or Pyro are my best bets to play to get a good score!

guguloiul

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Spy because it's a totally different approach to the FPS genre and because you need to plan your moves.I play medic sometimes or offensive engineer.Sometimes I also like to mess around with the demoknight :)

Gammer 3

Mildly Menacing Medic
hoovey, because I main it in ugc
trollger, cause I like to make my team rage at how useless I am :p

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Used to play as Solly and Medic. Mostly solly because it is fun, but my best class is Medic because I can put my w+m1 skills to better use, even though I'm a terrible pyro.

CocoaNut Cakery

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I've been trying to become an all-around player, but my preferences are to the "attack" classes.

Scout - Running around really fast and ambushing people is good fun, so you know that I prefer to use the BRB.
Soldier - Easiest to team carry. I managed to turn around a 35 minute (total) Turbine match with 2 enemy caps and 0 friendly caps in just 12 minutes by switching to my tryhard Soldier loadout (edit: Also my non-tryhard loadout works in a similar way to puff and sting, and see below)
Pyro - What can I say? Puff and sting and reflecting rockets is a lot of fun.

Sniper is also fun if I'm playing on a silly server that gives points for taunting after killing.

Talow

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I perfer the much more delicate art of filling people with syringes. It does help most people are willing to run face first into them or stand still for a free shot.