• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I played with Slurgi on those shitty ass slaughterhouse servers, where everyone mains heavy. Slurgi's bad.

Get your 6th sense spy bullshit out of here. And quit acting like your Hannibal Lecter with all you "psych" BS. You main the easiest and most boring class in the game.
It's very clear to me you're just one of those *special* kind of people. First off I think the reason you think spy is easy must come from the fact you probably die to them a-lot and as such you determine the class is easy to play. I also assume you think it's boring is because then you play it you die over and over and that's not very fun or exciting is it?

Here is something I love in your retarded ramblings you call and argument you say here:
But literally every class counters Spy. And any scout, who's smart enough to spy check, can shut any "pro" spy, down.

Trickstabs are countered by keeping your crosshair on the spy at all times.
and then you go on to say that it's easy to play and it's boring. You'd think that if every class counters spy and that all you need to do is look at them to defeat them it'd be a hard class to do well at right? But not you, you have it all figured out.
>MFW
As for slugri not having any skill not only does nobody care really what you think but then there is stuff like this:
or this
[\spoiler]
Quit acting like you're better then anyone because clearly shown you don't know shit what so ever, and you even used the wrong "your"
And quit acting like your Hannibal Lecter with all you "psych" BS.

Eris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
condescending spy main bullshit

I remember someone on BSB saying "no one on the team takes UGC seriously."

And I'm supposed to hold what you say with a level of assurance that you know what you're talking about?

sov

Legendary Skial King
Want to know something... to play a classy it's debatable to say that one is easier than the other but if yo want to master one than it's all the same difficulty because all classes have easier and hard concepts. So if you want to master a class than you going to have a hard fucking time because their all hard to master.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
lol so heavy and sniper are actually the same class in terms of easiness to pick up and play just point and click one is far the other is short. Spy can also be easy to just pick and play just use your watches get behind people and poke them. Actually all classes are easy to just pick up. In higher play however soldier, and demo take the cake for being more skill needed classes mainly cause their weapons are not hit scan and take more effort in getting direct hits than sniper and spy. Since most demo and soldiers are knee deep in the battle they will need to make their choices in how to engage faster than say a sniper who in theory can take his time by setting up shop outside of the battle. Though trickstabs and ammby shots can be considered difficult to learn, it can not be compared to rocket/sticky rollouts. Heavy not much to learn except jump rev and trick sandvich throws, all a player needs to know not go out alone, and just be a damage sponge in battles. Pyro all I know a good pyro is a pain in the ass a bad one just nothing.

I like scout

Got to think past what we main, and look at the bare bones of each class. How many spent hours in jump maps just to learn how to rocket jump, or a week before a match spent time watching rollout vid, and then doing them

Last edited:

~That Guy~

Uncharitable Spy
Heavy<Engie<Pyro<Solly<Scout<Medic<Sniper<Demo<Spy
  • Because everyone knows that playing heavy is just a point-and-click adventure
  • Engineers have 2 choices: mini spam everywhere or 1 level 3 sentry next to a dispenser and wrench dat sentry till you die.
  • Pyro is easy because once you can airblast, you're on the same level as the pros.
  • Soldiers, just know your fights, rocket jump to high ground, and aim for the feet.
  • Scout? Run, jump, fire the occasional pocket shot. Annoy heavies.
  • Medic starts to require knowledge of what is happening outside in the world outside the 5 feet around you. Properly timed ubers can definitely make or break games.
  • Snipers need good aim. Or aimbot. Or a machina.
  • Demo, I was never really good at it so I am assuming that getting all those kills with stickies takes more skill than I have.
  • Spies need to handle cloak, backstabs, and amby crits. Takes a lot of focus man. I just can't handle it.
^^^All my opinion, don't hurt me.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

And I'm supposed to hold what you say with a level of assurance that you know what you're talking about?
nobody should take UGC seriously unless they're in high gold/plat

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor

There you go saying more bullshit.
They said we didn't take this season seriously because it was our first for most of us and we're still learning.
Plus it was Iron, not the most serious division. Also how can we take anything YOU say with assurance since you were dropped from Steel 6's?

^westwood

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Before answering this question and not delving into this bowl of miscommunication and pointless arguing which is happening at the moment I want to take some things out of the way.

In my humble opinion the question itself is very abstract since people perceive the word "skill" solely on their personal experience. The general understanding of that word is a blend of skill a.k.a aim/movement + game-sense (which is obvious for most) but to truly grasp every classes "skill" required you need to play that class up to a certain competitive level. You need to grasp not only the basic things (and in basic I mean that your overall performance should be of an average competitive player) but all that subtle ins and outs, which is, in my opinion, nearly impossible.

So all that we have now is experience-biased opinions, which are natural but should not be taken to heart.

Engineer<Heavy<Pyro<Soldier<Demoman<Scout<Spy<Medic<Sniper

sov

Legendary Skial King
It's very clear to me you're just one of those *special* kind of people. First off I think the reason you think spy is easy must come from the fact you probably die to them a-lot and as such you determine the class is easy to play. I also assume you think it's boring is because then you play it you die over and over and that's not very fun or exciting is it?
Here is something I love in your retarded ramblings you call and argument you say here:
and then you go on to say that it's easy to play and it's boring. You'd think that if every class counters spy and that all you need to do is look at them to defeat them it'd be a hard class to do well at right? But not you, you have it all figured out.
>MFW
As for slugri not having any skill not only does nobody care really what you think but then there is stuff like this:
or this
[\spoiler]
Quit acting like you're better then anyone because clearly shown you don't know shit what so ever, and you even used the wrong "your"
Oh shit, never mess with spy cuz Dash will shut you down.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Just want to see people's opinions on this.

Here's my list.

Engineer, Heavy, Medic, Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Sniper, Spy
why is scout and soldier harder than pyro. Heavy is harder than pyro -.-

UPDATE: I am guessing Ant mains at pyro?

Last edited:

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Guys, I think we're forgetting the main point.
Scout is piss easy if you're using stock or BFB.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Spy and Scout are the hardest classes... Sniper is after those two.

Everything else gets progressively easier based on common sense.