• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just want to see people's opinions on this.

Here's my list.

Engineer, Heavy, Medic, Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Sniper, Spy

Eris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Just want to see people's opinions on this.

Here's my list.

Engineer, Heavy, Medic, Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Sniper, Spy
I'm confused about spy. All spy trickstabs are countered by simply looking straight at him.

Last edited:
Reactions: sov

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I confused about spy. All spy trickstabs are countered by simply looking straight at him.
Target manipulation is probably one of the hardest things to do on the face of the earth.

Same goes for abusing the shit out of hitboxes.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Engineer, heavy, bad pyro, medic, demoman, soldier, scout, demoknight, sniper, spy, good pyro, good battle-medic.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Pyro and Spy take less skill than Heavy?

Seems legit.
Seems you can't understand that higher level comp heavy is much more than jumping around shooting people.

I wouldn't have put him so far up if it wasn't for the total gamesense you need to do well in comp. Heavy is the tank of the team, he's used to soak up and deal damage, and if you're just standing where all the snipers, spies, bombing soldiers, and sticky traps can wreck you, you aren't going to do well at all and your team will suffer.

And you seem to be defending spy as one of the hardest classes. ROFL.

Reactions: sov

Eris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Oh yeah my list.

Engie<Pyro<Heavy<Spy<Medic<Demo<Scout<Soldier<Sniper

Last edited:

Eris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Seems you can't understand that higher level comp heavy is much more than jumping around shooting people.

I wouldn't have put him so far up if it wasn't for the total gamesense you need to do well in comp. Heavy is the tank of the team, he's used to soak up and deal damage, and if you're just standing where all the snipers, spies, bombing soldiers, and sticky traps can wreck you, you aren't going to do well at all and your team will suffer.

And you seem to be defending spy as one of the hardest classes. ROFL.
Oh yes, comp heavy. Smashing 2, 450 health heavies together to see who can press and hold Mouse1 faster.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Engie, Pyro, Heavy, Soldier, Spy, Scout, Demo, Medic, Sniper
That's if we're talking default weapons/completely new to TF2.