• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Arya

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I'm not sure why people keep saying demo is difficult. All you have to know is how your riducle aims, swing your eyelander at anything close, and make sure to use stickies at liberty. It's like right after pyro in difficultly. Here is my list by the way. Ik there is a lot more to demo, but it's not that hard once you get the basics under your belt.

Heavy, pyro,demo, engie,soldier,sniper,medic,spy,scout

Catt

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Engineer < Heavy < Scout < Soldier < Sniper < Demoman < Pyro < Medic < Spy.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not sure why people keep saying demo is difficult. All you have to know is how your riducle aims, swing your eyelander at anything close, and make sure to use stickies at liberty. It's like right after pyro in difficultly. Here is my list by the way. Ik there is a lot more to demo, but it's not that hard once you get the basics under your belt.

Heavy, pyro,demo, engie,soldier,sniper,medic,spy,scout

Mastering the arc from my knowledge is a fairly difficult task.
Ever seen those clips of demomen airshotting rocket jumping, sticky jumping or double jumping scouts? That's no easy feat.

Arya

Mastering the arc from my knowledge is a fairly difficult task.
Ever seen those clips of demomen airshotting rocket jumping, sticky jumping or double jumping scouts? That's no easy feat.

True but that isnt necessary most of the time. As long as your pipe lands close to your enemy before it pops your good. Masteringthe arc is yeah diffiult, but you can be a good demo without that skill

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
True but that isnt necessary most of the time. As long as your pipe lands close to your enemy before it pops your good. Masteringthe arc is yeah diffiult, but you can be a good demo without that skill

I am not so sure about that. Airshotting is very necessary against scouts who use jump effectively and Soldiers who use rocket jumping effectively.

And about landing close to your enemy.... what if it was a pyro who knew how to airblast it straight back at you? What then?

You can be a "good demo" without mastering the arc, but that doesn't mean demoman doesn't take skill. It only means the gap between a "good demo" and a "great demo" to an "amazing demo" is massive.

the spy on fire

I would agree that spy is sometimes hard. I play spy a lot.. and i just realised that spy was a little tricky. your list is understandable in some ways.

Fishy_Hippos III

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Heavy, Engineer, Soldier, Demoman, Pyro, Medic, Spy, Scout, Sniper...
For me it depends on what weapon they use, but if just stock weapons this is probably it.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm gonna redo this list. Going from least > most skill.

Engineer > Spy > Heavy > Medic > Pyro > Demoman > Sniper > Scout > Soldier

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyle

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Re-making my list:

Engi > Soldier > Scout > Heavy > Medic > Pyro > Demoman > Sniper > Spy

Argue all you want, this is how I feel. <3

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor