• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just a little bored and looking for a conversation.

What is your favorite class and why is it your favorite class?

My favorite class is heavy. Aside from his amazing voice-lines and beautiful appearance, playing heavy makes me feel so empowered. I find that going into a giant glob of scouts, pyros, demos, and soldiers and coming out alive feels utterly amazing. Probably the thing I like the least about heavy is his big headed disadvantage. I don't even mind his speed that much, but his big head, big presence and lack of speed makes him sniper bait. Aside from the playing aspect, Heavy has some of the best lines, personality, and hats in the game. His default appearance also has to be one of the best out of all the classes. (This is all my opinion, of course.) So, with that being said, what is your favorite class and why?

EDIT: Old ratings.... Heavies old? ;__;

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Engineer, Engineer may have a small weapon selection, but his weapons are surely some of the most unique in the game. He can switch to being the head of defense to being a very battle ready and very threatening offensive class. His personality is probably my favorite of all the classes. His voice isn't very obnoxious like the scout's, His lines when dominating people are rather humorous and clever.
A load of new spots on maps haven't even been tried yet, thanks to the wrangler and the rescue ranger, engineers can reach spots that can totally change the way the round could play out. The Engineer can quickly turn a location into a small base, as his dispenser heals him team, the sentry protects himself and his team, and the teleporters can ensure a winning round for his team.

Reactions: Meowrisa

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Demoknight and gunslinger engineer. Not sure why I like them

Probably because I can't aim and they don't require much actual aiming

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Scout. I just love the speed. I always take speed over power in any game and scout has been my most played since I started playing. The Boston shit is pretty comical especially since the accent is so stupid(No offense Boston. Now go drink your WAAAAATUR) Scattergun is my favorite primary. I live it and really only use it. The thing I like most about Scout, though, is the challenge. You have 125 health and are an easy pick. An easy pick UNLESS you use your weapons, movement, and especially your flanks to your advantage. As scout, you are designed to move, ambush, and run away to the health packs. Only time to sacrifice is when getting an important pick. People think Scout is not much of a loss if dead, but losing that flanking route weakens pushes immensely.

Also, the hats on scout are okay....I guess

Reactions: Meowrisa

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Scout and Sniper.

Scout, because I've always been a fan of the hit-n'-run/flanking class style, and I love moving fast and dealing high damage, while staying within the fight.

Sniper, because I enjoy being out of the enemy's reach, and giving my team support from afar. Being a scout main, I'm naturally good at aiming (for the most part), so I faire well as the aussie.

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I really enjoy playing demoman because I've got decent aim with sticky bombs and grenades so, I can dish out some decent damage in a short amount of time. And I think it's fun :D

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Medic is not an enjoyable class. :| How is getting targeted by every pick class in the game, while dodging every spam class in the game, and getting blamed for every mistake that occurs fun?

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Medic is not an enjoyable class. :| How is getting targeted by every pick class in the game, while dodging every spam class in the game, and getting blamed for every mistake that occurs fun?
but when you slice open one of those pick, spam, annoy classes with a saw it is the best feeling in the world

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
But then you aren't supporting your team, you're playing the least effective pick class in the game. How is this logical.

ClassyPotato

Positively Inhumane Poster
I find it a challenge. Saving a teammate from burning to death is kinda important. (I love being useful)

Last edited:

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I like all the classes besides the following: Heavy, Engineer, Medic.

These three just don't really suit my play style.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I find it a challenge. Saving a teammate from burning to death is kinda important. (I love being useful)
Why are you intentionally handicapping yourself, for a challenge, when you've got every tool in front of you. Why pick the club, when you can grab an enchanted sword of enemy team slaying?