• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I will attempt to stay at the front of any charges I take part in, as I see myself as a useful meat shield, which could either block the attacks of a sentry while an ubered heavy fires on it, or sap it quick enough for someone to immediately deplete its health.
Also. Why would you put a heavy against the sentry... Do people forget demos exist?

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Scout, Soldier, Demo, Sniper

Highest skill cap classes = more reason to care about these classes over the others = more fun once you get good at them

Also, having increased mobility is the first thing I look for in any game, so the fact that I'm willing to trade off that mobility for the sniper class, imo, says a lot about the class itself.

Apple 3.14

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Spy. A very rewarding class once you know the techniques and the required experience to play him efficiently. He also requires you to think a lot more while playing, like who should I go for? Does the enemy team have a medic with a demo, soldiers, and a heavy with full uber and about to push? Should I kill everyone I meet, or strike when they least expect it? It's really all about game sense and problem solving skills which makes me enjoy the class a lot, especially in a FPS hat simulator. :3

Demo, because who doesn't like air pipes and sticky spam?

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Another reason why I love spy:
Slicing up entire teams and watching them go rage pyro...
One of the best feelings in the world.

Catt

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
My favourite class is the Pyro. She's so adorabubble all like burn burn burn huddahuddahuuuh, she says muuuuuuh and jumps around and got the cutest hats and items of Team Fortress 2 ^____^ D'AWWWW~!! And Pyrovision is such a cute feature, all pretty colours and hearts and Balloonicorn omigod~

Sorry, I got in my "this is too cute!" mood~ :3 I really like Pyro.

Talow

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Medic. It's what I learned to play TF2 with, and it's funny to watch people rage for no reason.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My favourite class is the Pyro. She's so adorabubble all like burn burn burn huddahuddahuuuh, she says muuuuuuh and jumps around and got the cutest hats and items of Team Fortress 2 ^____^ D'AWWWW~!! And Pyrovision is such a cute feature, all pretty colours and hearts and Balloonicorn omigod~

Sorry, I got in my "this is too cute!" mood~ :3 I really like Pyro.

The "Pyro's a girl" theory is not proven, in fact, no theories are proven. As far as I'm concerned "It" has kind of crappy hats other than the Brainslug and Sole Mate.