• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

shiiki-sama

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Scout and Sniper. I prefer Pyro, but then again I like using the guns.

I like the weapon selection they have for them. Scout is pretty easy to manage and it's a lot of fun playing him in Payload (unless the server has more than 1 Scout then I pick a different class). Sniper is my second favorite, however, it's pretty difficult to get the hang of him at first because everyone moves around a lot and you have to find a good spot for a clear shot. It's easier using Huntsman since you can move a lot faster. I also like Medic, too, but most of the time is really annoying. You got three people calling for Medic while two of them are on fire. You try to heal them and they just keep moving all over the place. I mean, hold still, man and let me heal you!
Overall, I like all these classes despite any sort of cons that most people have against it like, how useless the Sniper class is. I mean, not everyone has a good aim. Doesn't mean you can't learn to use a class you have yet to try. Speaking of, I REALLY got to work on Spy. That's a real work of art that I can't use for more than 60 seconds without dying or getting hit by a sentry. xD

Logical

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I play Sniper, specifically Huntsman. I know most people feel it is a lucky weapon and a way to play without having to "participate". But I see it way differently... Back in the late 1990's I played Quake 2 Rocket Arena 2 Mod with Railgun only (1 shot kill, insta-gib). Back then almost everyone was still on 56k Modems where a 150ms ping was damn near perfect. I got used to shooting in front of people hoping that by the time the shot went off I would get a kill. The huntsman reminds me of that and I am still pretty damn good at it.

Love it!