TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If you have an unactivated Windows 7/8 and trying to upgrade to 10, it will work but your windows 10 will be unactivated.
Unactivated windows means you can't customize the looks, screensaver stuff, wallpaper, account picture, get rid of the "Activate windows now" watermark, etc.

Lots of W10 KMS activators online though, so it's easily crackable if you got an unactivated one.

Toxik

Contributor
It's been out forever and my computer still doesn't have the upgrade ready, and the manual upgrade doesn't work :(

Toxik

Contributor
I tried that twice but it didn't work, at this point I'd rather wait for the usual "We'll notify you once we're sure your specific computer is ready for the upgrade" bullshit

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wtf why do I have to redownloaded the windows 10 files after I canceled the installation, AFTER it already downloaded everything. fml

CiroBishop

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
So I keep getting failed attempts at getting this. I even tried forcing the update from the forums they recommend to get advice. Any help would be appreciated.
e5fafce14166c3af2cf5bed1c3b4d481.png

56469ad762cebf5fb15e75b9e7e0e9d3.png

I had the same problem.
You should re-initialize Windows

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not as fast as chrome *plus I'm just used to it* so eh. Not bad though.
Just because Edge is so good doesn't mean Chrome isn't best ;)

Big improvement over IE though.

Also, is there any way to make Chrome's topbar colored again? Its white-ish and it looks bad now.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just because Edge is so good doesn't mean Chrome isn't best ;)

Big improvement over IE though.

Also, is there any way to make Chrome's topbar colored again? Its white-ish and it looks bad now.
Very, very big improvement. Also I'm not sure, honestly didn't notice.

Toxik

Contributor
Welp, my friend checked and apparently my laptop tried to download and install W10 many times but kept failing.
We tried all the fixes we found on Google but nothing worked. Fukdat