Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
the-smash-o.gif

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Tokyo International Anime Fair 2014 is little over a week away. Get pumped!

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Watching "Monster" right now off a recommendation. It's a bit slow atm, but I am only 5 episodes in.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Watching "Monster" right now off a recommendation. It's a bit slow atm, but I am only 5 episodes in.
I got all the way to #27 before a filler episode killed my motivation to continue. Not even spring break could get those gears turning again.

Guess I'll just let it sit there on my to-do list until I'm guilty enough to finish.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Started watching Soul Eater again and I'm trying to find Gurren Lagann right now. Anyone else seen it?

decryption

Face-Melting F2Per
I might actually finish Gurren Lagann this week.

I don't know why I stopped so im watching the episodes again to catch up while my router stops exploding the internet.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I am watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It's a refreshing series compared to the stale disappointment that was KLK's finale. Not that I didn't enjoy KLK, but compared to TTGL the ending was extremely lackluster.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i started watching Space Dandy, it's really funny and well made and has some great moments
i do like watching it in Japanese because then you get the great accent when he says Boobies
19617fc20a87fda1d95a6b03fd924d97.png

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Love, Chuunibyou and other Delusions

It's a pretty short series so far, only like 12 episodes per the 2 seasons. It's pretty funny so far.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I finished JoJo's Bizarre Adventure season 2 last week, the ending was fairly good. Overall I can recommend this anime anyone with an open sense of humour and the patience to sit through the slow start. Part 1, or season 1, is slower in it's pacing but it sets the foundation for part 2 which wastes no time in bringing you the action. The action being ridiculous clutch victories by our hero Joseph Joestar. I don't think I've ever seen fight scenes like the ones in JBA, the focus of JoJo's tricks and dastardliness getting him through is too much to handle sometimes and you'll just reel back in your chair and shout "WHAT" but that's the overall charm. It'll catch you off guard for sure, and that's great. And with season 3 just started this friday, this is a good opportunity to marathon it and catch up with everyone else. I'm going to assume you know how to torrent, so here's some links for part 1 and 2.
Part 1 - Phantom blood: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=514850
Part 2 - Battle tendency: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=514853

Siphon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Love, Chuunibyou and other Delusions

It's a pretty short series so far, only like 12 episodes per the 2 seasons. It's pretty funny so far.

This is what I just finished.
First season was very, very good.
Second season was very, very lacking.
Still good overall.
Personally, I cannot wait for the third novel's release this month as the novels are a good read.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I made CiNiC watch a couple of episodes of Attack on Titan but I think he gave up after 2 so I've been watching that a little bit.
I've also been watching Sword Art Online for the first time.
And I plan on rewatching FMA

Reactions: sov and Shula