Toxik

Contributor
Not much of a anime fan but since Soul Eater came on adult swim I've been watching the episodes
Soul Eater is an amazing anime, I really recommend reading the manga as well! It's one of those series where the anime finishes early and has a different ending from the manga. Also, if you do read the manga, they have one with just a few chapters called "Soul Eater! Not!" it's basically a small spinoff :)

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Currently (re)watching Steins;Gate.
leave.gif

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just curious has anyone one watched the Evangeilon 1.11 and/or 2.22 yet because I just bought them on Blu-ray.

Also I'm watching Attack on Titan as well as reading the manga.

I finished watching all the episodes of Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere that are on Hulu recently.

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
i just picked up attack on titan. this show is goofy as hell but there are some sick things going on. titans being giant people? this is obviously some bullshti leftist metaphor for humanitys bloodlust and overconsumption tho despite this breadgirl is cute as heck/ Sasha is her name??? v. cute

also i have been reading the Gundam Origins manga. guy what drew the original anime was brought on to redraw this. the volumes come in really sick hardback. also there are minor differences between MSG and Gundam Origins, usually changing characters personalities. Like Garma becomes much more uh....likeable? relateable? hmm...........

ALSO I have been wanting to get more Tezuka mangas cause i read one about Underground people and some rabbit that wanted to be human and it was an enjoyable read. i heard the blah blah blha of human insects is the one to check out so i guess that will be my next read

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Finished watching Attack on Titan, now im reading further into it in the Manga. Also half through Keroro Gunso atm :3

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Too lazy to continue watching black cat and nichijou.
I was also watching some crappy ecchi, and reading rosario + vampire