Wrathzilla

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I went to go watch Guilty Crown on Hulu but then the comments made me turn away since pretty much everyone agreed that the ending is shit and how the show is just something pretty to look at.

The issue is that the anime itself is great. It's got some of the best music of any anime, it's got a plot that has a ton of plot twists, and has many many great things going for it (good art style, etc.). The ENTIRE show is just great, except for the ending. The ending is extremely sad. The ending is also extremely touching. The ending is also inadequate to many people's feelings about the show.
Where the issues with the ending are depends generally on the person. In order to explain WHY people didn't like it, I would have to really spoil it, and I wouldn't want to do that.

Enigma

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
The Flowers of Evil. Not watching much anime because I'm too engrossed in Korean films.

Toxik

Contributor
Oh also, an old but fun little random-ish anime, Hare Nochi Guu

The first episode isn't the best, it gets hilarious after

Reactions: Enigma

Flutterbutter

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Currently reading Berserk and Hideyuki Kikuchi's Vampire Hunter D. Would be better if they came out with the latest issues. : /

Toxik

Contributor
Damn, completely forgot about this manga, I started reading it years ago and completely forgot it, Zatch Bell!

Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster
Damn, completely forgot about this manga, I started reading it years ago and completely forgot it, Zatch Bell!

ugh ..Zatch Bell annoyed the hell outa me with it's art style, terrible voices and the fact that the girls name was Tia and my friends teased me about it... >__o