sov

Legendary Skial King
My friend who introduced me to Sword Art Online is OBSESSED with it
I really enjoyed the first season, but the second one was pretty disappointing for me, even though it was my friend's favorite
Definitely worth the time though, great manga/anime
I am so hooked to it right now. i am on the first season but so far its been really good. the idea of the show overall is pretty neat. this is definitely one if the best anime that i've seen and maybe that on my top 5 list. still like railgun more :3

Reactions: Toxik

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
where does this even originate from? I've seen the gesture so many times on different(?) people.
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
I think that's the original one since Chuunibyou's opening has that pose.

anotheribc7p.gif
that gif is a joke combining Chuunibyou and Another (a horror series where the main character also sports an eyepatch)

Vorlass

Sufficiently Lethal Scout

Ankoku Shinwa
Violence Jack (Because I'm a terrible bastard)
Probably some other violent anime...

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I knew the name but not the series, I googled it and all I found was hentai and gore :c

I haven't experienced that yet. Just little nudity and some battles scenes. It was given to me to watch by a guy I work with. Great... I'm iffy on watching more now.

LiddoJunior

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Currently watching
HunterxHunter , No game no life, Chaika , one week friends, kawai complex , mekakucity actors , wixoss selector infected , fairy tail
I've been really enjoying no game no life this season.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm watching no game no life
How is it? Someone recommended it to me, but I was busy finishing up Blue Exorcist. Now that I finished that, I would probably be interested in getting some of my plan-to-watch list out of the way

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How is it? Someone recommended it to me, but I was busy finishing up Blue Exorcist. Now that I finished that, I would probably be interested in getting some of my plan-to-watch list out of the way
it's pretty good, new episode came out today as well.
esQMmBH.gif

Reactions: staticvoid

Toxik

Contributor
Anyone used to read/still reads Witch Hunter? I started reading it a very long time ago, gave up, now I just read the latest chapter and it looks pretty good, wondering whether it's worth reading all over again

Toxik

Contributor
Was getting high in the bathroom, nothing on Netflix
Started watching Kill La Kill
Holy shit this is good

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i can't tell if they are implying incest between the brother and sister. I mean there was already loli.
The brother denied any interest with the sister due to her age and being his sister, although things aren't certain due to how far the plot is so far.