(G-S.N) Chicago Ben

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
It's like talking to a brick wall. When cold hard stats say a map is unpopular it is unpopular. Adding them back means less player population.
Adding back unpopular maps= lower player pop.= less ad revenue
simple business talk here
I'm not asking you to add back old maps that skial has had outside of maybe top arena im asking you why its so bad to accept new good maps that are proven on other vsh servers? And why the system you have for picking maps is flawed.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've asked 16 players now on the server all of them have said negative things about the map rotation. Why do I need to get support when its obviously in the server if you just asked?
Even with the new maps, people will still say the map rotation is bad. It also doesn't seem too much of an issue for them if they won't even support the suggestion on what new maps should be added by commenting here or other map addition threads.

(G-S.N) Chicago Ben

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
True about the negativity people like to say things are bad even when they are not, The problem is I lack connections and can't draw support like a regular like idk Crew can. I got a bad card at the moment. Just gunna have to do it old school and ask around I guess. Do you like the video format of the walk-through ?

PoP

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I wish rust was a map (played most of my hours in vsh) because its not a huge map where people can hide and delay and its very fun to run around as demo,scout and tele frag as engie, but its just a bit too small of a hale map.