CocoaNut Cakery

Gore-Spattered Heavy
We lost 4-1. Two of our mains were just... gone. Close rounds for the most part, though. One of our losses had us at 0:00 and another just a few seconds from victory.

http://logs.tf/490479

Second half hasn't been uploaded.

The entire match was such a headache and I was so frustrated. Problems with our ringers, our Medic wasn't there for the first 10 seconds of the first round because we had to re-exec, thanks to THEIR Heavy and Medic not uninstalling P-Rec and our Med ended up crashing and had to restart TF2, and just... ugh. Like I said, a headache.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
My team lost yesterday because no one told anyone there was a match! GG team leader. We're 0-3 as of now. I'm going to leave this team.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
My team lost yesterday because no one told anyone there was a match! GG team leader. We're 0-3 as of now. I'm going to leave this team.
f-p.gif

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
To be fair, they just changed it to Monday nights at 9:30 est. So you can see how his team got confused.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We lost 4-1. Two of our mains were just... gone. Close rounds for the most part, though. One of our losses had us at 0:00 and another just a few seconds from victory.

http://logs.tf/490479

Second half hasn't been uploaded.

The entire match was such a headache and I was so frustrated. Problems with our ringers, our Medic wasn't there for the first 10 seconds of the first round because we had to re-exec, thanks to THEIR Heavy and Medic not uninstalling P-Rec and our Med ended up crashing and had to restart TF2, and just... ugh. Like I said, a headache.
Consider this a bounce back week then. Get you and your team's head straight and get coordinated. Steel is all about teamwork so get good scrims in

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
protip: there is usually an official on every monday
I had messaged them just a few days ago (Sunday or Saturday) and they said we didn't have any scrims or matches coming up and he wasn't sure what he was going to do next.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Their spy got 4 med picks.
We spent 16 minutes defending in the first round, with almost half of it being them pushing A-E while me and engie on B. Even then, their spy was visibly frustrated. One of those was also during our cap of E and he just stabbed someone. So really it was 2 in the first round. Second round was the same in that we capped D and he got our med but they were wiped so it really did not matter.