Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Truces should be at the end of every surf map. A lot of people don't follow it since it's not on the rules so is there any way to put it up and enforce it?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The truces need to be enforced cuz a lot of noobs go to the server and kill everything they see

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because a lot of people want them. If people are just going to kill everything they see, they should just go to a normal server

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I got bored and decided to try out the skial surf server.
I joined to see demoman lobbing stickies into our spawn, soldiers using taunts go get crits, and douche bags in general.
so, 1 guy on the server had an idea (I forget the name, but if I find it ill put it in here)

His idea was, that if you use !god, you can't die. But, all of your weapons are taken away.
That way, you can't kill or BE killed.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
oh god... but Buddha mode still lets you attack!
you,ll take damage, but won't die. if i remember, !god disallows you to take damage, including self damage which means people who use rocket or sticky jumping to help surf, can't do so which is why i'm suggesting buddha since you can't die under the affects of buddha

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you,ll take damage, but won't die. if i remember, !god disallows you to take damage, including self damage which means people who use rocket or sticky jumping to help surf, can't do so which is why i'm suggesting buddha since you can't die under the affects of buddha
i'm pretty sure surf maps aren't jump maps.