loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
I'm sure most of you know of the Garry's mod mod called Trouble In Terrorist Town (TTT), if not:

What is Trouble in Terrorist Town?
Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) is a gamemode included with Garry's Mod. The game is about a group of "terrorists" who have traitors among them, out to kill everyone who's not a traitor.

A small number of players is selected as Traitors, who have to kill all the Innocent players (ie. the rest of the players). Those innocents know they are in the majority, but they do not know who is Traitor and who is not.
The Traitors must use the element of surprise and their special equipment, if they are to succeed. The Innocent just have to survive, which means finding out who the Traitors are and killing them before they kill you. Of course everyone is holding a big gun, and everyone looks suspicious...
For the Innocent, knowledge is power: who is acting strangely? Who can be linked to evidence found on corpses? Who is still alive, even?

It's a very fun game and if you haven't tried it, I suggest doing so. And.. it's becoming increasingly popular as more people are starting to do commentaries of it (Seananners especially)

The reason why I believe we need a Skial server is because most of the servers out there have Abusive admins, these admins will use their powers to make the game easier for themselves... This, is highly annoying....

Another reason for making a Skial server for TTT is the fact that their truly aren't very many TTT servers out there, that leaves you with little choice to go into servers that you might not like.. :(

I understand that if there was to be a TTT server, that server would need moderation, Sgt Giraffe and I believe we could handle the job if it was to be presented to us.

In short.. TTT is fun and it would be amazing if Skial could have a server for it. :D

So what does everybody think? Yay, or nay?

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
just add a "no rdm" rule and it'll be fine

Oh. I thought you were joking about the lawn chair idea. Anywho, the problem with that is that whenever someone shoots out a rocket, it is no longer stealthy. That and the fact that many TTT maps have small areas (ie; 65th_way's traitor tester) that will prob effect everyone in that are (damage radius of the rocket)

Also, there would be almost no use for any of the other weapons in stock. Usually a T would play with the following mind set: "How do I kill people the fastest way possible, without people finding me out?". In this case, it would be "Kill everyone on sight. Fuck stealth. It's Rambo time."

not the same

That's actually true :P

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well TTT isn't just about killing people.. It's about using your brain, and the evidence found to decipher who's good and who's bad...And killing people.
wut?
i always though the point of TTT was to just mindlessly kill shit

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
BUMP

Please bottiger? I'm so sick of abusive admins on these TTT servers... And most of them are absusive.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Anyone want to play TTT with me so I can get a feel for it? I've had garry's mod for a while, I've just never really played it.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We could get a skial game going on one of the empty servers some time over the weekend.

I tried it but didn't really like it with randoms, but has a potential if played with friends.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
We could get a skial game going on one of the empty servers some time over the weekend.

I tried it but didn't really like it with randoms, but has a potential if played with friends.
Even if you have one friend playing it's extremely fun, and it's great because the games fill up fast.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ttt is ashitton of fun. 99% of my gmod time is from TTT.

I also know what you need to say each timw you die.

Wtf! Rdm! Admin slay him!
Bump and +1
We went playing TTT yesturday alot of people showed up and its alot of fun. I am the best in the game and I am MLG Top Frag.