loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
I'm sure most of you know of the Garry's mod mod called Trouble In Terrorist Town (TTT), if not:

What is Trouble in Terrorist Town?
Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) is a gamemode included with Garry's Mod. The game is about a group of "terrorists" who have traitors among them, out to kill everyone who's not a traitor.

A small number of players is selected as Traitors, who have to kill all the Innocent players (ie. the rest of the players). Those innocents know they are in the majority, but they do not know who is Traitor and who is not.
The Traitors must use the element of surprise and their special equipment, if they are to succeed. The Innocent just have to survive, which means finding out who the Traitors are and killing them before they kill you. Of course everyone is holding a big gun, and everyone looks suspicious...
For the Innocent, knowledge is power: who is acting strangely? Who can be linked to evidence found on corpses? Who is still alive, even?

It's a very fun game and if you haven't tried it, I suggest doing so. And.. it's becoming increasingly popular as more people are starting to do commentaries of it (Seananners especially)

The reason why I believe we need a Skial server is because most of the servers out there have Abusive admins, these admins will use their powers to make the game easier for themselves... This, is highly annoying....

Another reason for making a Skial server for TTT is the fact that their truly aren't very many TTT servers out there, that leaves you with little choice to go into servers that you might not like.. :(

I understand that if there was to be a TTT server, that server would need moderation, Sgt Giraffe and I believe we could handle the job if it was to be presented to us.

In short.. TTT is fun and it would be amazing if Skial could have a server for it. :D

So what does everybody think? Yay, or nay?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i wouldnt really trust giraffe with admin and i dont know about you either.
and we dont have enough people who would dedicate their time to play on it.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
holy crap, i would dedicate so badly if we had a ttt server
it is infinitely better with people you vaguely know

Reactions: loganlj2

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
i wouldnt really trust giraffe with admin and i dont know about you either.
and we dont have enough people who would dedicate their time to play on it.
If you go into the server list you'll see almost all the servers are highly populated. Without even knowing of the Skial TF2 servers, I believe people would migrate towards the servers.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
holy crap, i would dedicate so badly if we had a ttt server
it is infinitely better with people you vaguely know
And I completely agree :D It's so much fun when you have a friend you can shoot in the back :)

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you go into the server list you'll see almost all the servers are highly populated. Without even knowing of the Skial TF2 servers, I believe people would migrate towards the servers.
people wont migrate to a server with 0/24

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
people wont migrate to a server with 0/24
Well as you can see, with the post being up for 8 minutes someone already says they would
dedicate so badly if we had a ttt server
And i would also dedicate to it as well, as i'm sure others would too.

Any server needs time to build up, it's not like it's going to be full as soon as it was established.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
im jus saiyan
if the server is 0/24 most of the time then there's no point in having the server
and the server will most likely be 0/24 and you guys will just go on random ttt server instead because you wouldnt feel like waiting for the server to fill

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
im jus saiyan
if the server is 0/24 most of the time then there's no point in having the server
and the server will most likely be 0/24 and you guys will just go on random ttt server instead because you wouldnt feel like waiting for the server to fill
As long as theirs 3 people playing, the game is amazing... And I know me and sgt Giraffe would play on it, and it sounds like smokey would as well, I'm very patient, i know i would wait for people to join.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i don't think so, ttt got real popular lately from seananners and YT in general
my friend made a server and it filled to 19 players in about an hour

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know how to feel about this, I've played TTT and yeah it's fun and all, but I don't think the server would fill, hell I don't even own CS:S so all my textures are crap.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
I don't know how to feel about this, I've played TTT and yeah it's fun and all, but I don't think the server would fill, hell I don't even own CS:S so all my textures are crap.
You don't need to own CSS... You just need the resource folder of it..... :D

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
+1 even if i don't get to mod the server i would like to have all the skial peps that play ttt in a server

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1 even if i don't get to mod the server i would like to have all the skial peps that play ttt in a server
+2 I'd be interested in playing this server frequently, plus bonus, I could mod it if needed, as I really dont do much during the day except sat myself behind my computer.