loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
I'm sure most of you know of the Garry's mod mod called Trouble In Terrorist Town (TTT), if not:

What is Trouble in Terrorist Town?
Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) is a gamemode included with Garry's Mod. The game is about a group of "terrorists" who have traitors among them, out to kill everyone who's not a traitor.

A small number of players is selected as Traitors, who have to kill all the Innocent players (ie. the rest of the players). Those innocents know they are in the majority, but they do not know who is Traitor and who is not.
The Traitors must use the element of surprise and their special equipment, if they are to succeed. The Innocent just have to survive, which means finding out who the Traitors are and killing them before they kill you. Of course everyone is holding a big gun, and everyone looks suspicious...
For the Innocent, knowledge is power: who is acting strangely? Who can be linked to evidence found on corpses? Who is still alive, even?

It's a very fun game and if you haven't tried it, I suggest doing so. And.. it's becoming increasingly popular as more people are starting to do commentaries of it (Seananners especially)

The reason why I believe we need a Skial server is because most of the servers out there have Abusive admins, these admins will use their powers to make the game easier for themselves... This, is highly annoying....

Another reason for making a Skial server for TTT is the fact that their truly aren't very many TTT servers out there, that leaves you with little choice to go into servers that you might not like.. :(

I understand that if there was to be a TTT server, that server would need moderation, Sgt Giraffe and I believe we could handle the job if it was to be presented to us.

In short.. TTT is fun and it would be amazing if Skial could have a server for it. :D

So what does everybody think? Yay, or nay?

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Actually.. i think the spell Innocent backwards is a great way to find who's bad, though I've never done it, I've seen people who have, and it works swimingly.

Oh god, logan. Why.
(But really. Being able to spell words backwards is not related whether you are innocent or not. It may seem like it works, but that's only because of the fact that it's usually used when there are 4-5 people left in a circle, and the T can't/doesn't want to do anything.)

rdming is so fun when you're sneaky about it.

It's fun when everyone in the server is just fucking around, but it's really annoying when a select number of people (who don't even make up 1/5 of the people in the server) want to fuck around.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
Oh god, logan. Why.
(But really. Being able to spell words backwards is not related whether you are innocent or not. It may seem like it works, but that's only because of the fact that it's usually used when there are 4-5 people left in a circle, and the T can't/doesn't want to do anything.)

It's fun when everyone in the server is just fucking around, but it's really annoying when a select number of people (who don't even make up 1/5 of the people in the server) want to fuck around.
The reason it works is because If you're innocent, it's written below, but if you're a T, it's not.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
The reason it works is because If you're innocent, it's written below, but if you're a T, it's not.

That actually surprisingly makes sense however the principle of it doesn't. I mean.. Your going to trust someone just because they can spell? Keep in mind, someone could easily just memorize that or simply write it down. Either way, I personally think t-baiting (which includes this) should be considered RDM'ing being that there really isn't a concrete reason as to why you kill someone (a concrete reason being something like "he continuously shot me and started shooting first!")

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
+1
It's would be better for skial players to play this
I Think a few players might play this and wanna see if they will get a server like this
So ya +1 for ya

Also BTW Who gonna add the server?

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I try to lurk the forums very often, because I like a lot of people in this community, and the people I don't like are entertaining. I haven't played TF2 in months though, so I don't have much to talk about or experience with you guys. TTT looks like a really entertaining game and it would be nice to play with people I know and trust to administrate a server professionally until I get back into TF2.

Reactions: loganlj2

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
lets revolutionize TTT by making it a TTT DM SERVER

A TTT DM sever would just be a DM server + searching for weps + special shops for D's and T's. The whole concept of TTT would be taken away as you add the concept of a Deathmatch server.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A TTT DM sever would just be a DM server + searching for weps + special shops for D's and T's. The whole concept of TTT would be taken away as you add the concept of a Deathmatch server.
give everyone rocket launchers when they spawn

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
give everyone rocket launchers when they spawn

e5260414.jpg

The shitstorm that would be unleashed.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'd love to see a Skial server for this, it sounds more fun if you play with people you know from the forums, rather than randoms.