goobergato

Unremarkable User
got muted for playing music in a skial lobby, nobody told me to stop, and when some guy voted for me to be muted and gaged most people said no

i get music could count as spam, yet the music i was playing werent loud or annoying music, just regular nintendo music from kirby super star and mario kart wii which people liked.

also who DOESNT like music, the main issue with tf2 is the lack of music in matches. And if people dont like music playing, it doesnt take much to mute their ingame voice.

Having music could also improve performance, instead of having a (possibly) resource hogging chrome tab up with music. And also, who could go wrong with mario kart wii music?

so i give you this, if someone is playing music, the mod can call a vote if to mute or gag said person instead of instantly muting them, let the players enjoy the game

also yeah idk the difference between a mute and a gag

TLDR: Music should be allowed in servers as long as people are ok with it. And if people dont like the music, its super simple to just mute their ingame voice.

mato

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
+1 As long as people enjoy it and it isnt actual micspam, and its just chill or good music, then it should be allowed imo.But then again itt would be really hard to see what is micspam,earrape, and what is actual music. Just too much work for admins to deal with and too complicated.

+1 As long as people enjoy it and it isnt actual micspam, and its just chill or good music, then it should be allowed imo.But then again itt would be really hard to see what is micspam,earrape, and what is actual music. Just too much work for admins to deal with and too complicated.
Playing chill or good music is still considered as micspam.