Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1

Throughout my time on Skial, I have seen Anne quite a bit. She's got great character, a great sense of humor and is a very skilled player and is active quite a bit. She knows how to rally a team together to kick ass, and is a very honest and fair individual. I believe she'd make a great addition to the team.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Chatlogs are clean, profile is clean, I am satisfied with what I've seen, enough to give this my support and basic review checks done :).

+1

thedogwalker247

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Anne is online very consistently and is a voice of reason or grounding whenever need be. She's also a fun member of the community with some insane skill.
+1

King of Bears

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1 She's an absolute joy to play with, she's on every day multiple times throughout, she also plays WoW which means she's super dope <3 <3

z(ed)tg

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Anne is chill as can be and is very fair to everyone and she loves to have a good time and make sure it is fun for everyone around her aswell!

Gabiii

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
+1 if theres someone more suited to be an admin, from the slew of people i can think of, it's this one right here

CarterTHC

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1 You already have so many this probably isn't gonna help much. Anne can Administrate me anytime on Skial!

Frank the Mad Sicilian

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Anne is always a pleasure to play with. I always smile when I see she is playing a game I just joined. Great sense of humor and gameplay. Strongly support her candidacy for any administrative role.

GOOFii

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Have recently become more active on TF2 after a several year hiatus. It’s been a pleasure to play on skial servers which have been very welcoming. Would highly recommend Anne to be an admin, she helps others uphold the server rules as well as keeps the game fun and competitive.

Last edited: