OrphAnne

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Servers:
2FORT+ | US 1
Time Zone:
Pacific, every day 5-9pm, weekends and Wednesdays 9am-9pm.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
1566 hours active
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope, just learn from mistakes and continue playing
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:48453547]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've been part of the skial community on and off for roughly eight years and have been more active in the last three years. In this time, I've gotten to know the rules and the regulars. I've been lurking on the forums for the past year to learn what's-what but only recently started making my own posts. If this app is denied, I'm just going to continue my contributions to the reports and keep playing. I'm kind of addicted to this 10+ year old game. I have some experience as a guild leader but it isn't exactly admin experience, more like watching over a horde of 40 adults bickering over loot and being the voice of reason.

- I've been trying to seed servers on the rare occasion they're empty (usually after a valve error)

-With the extended break from society, there's been a growth in the number of people who don't read the rules and choose to flaunt their ability for tactless racism and friendlying. When they don't see an action being done (we're waiting on the vote menu CD usually), even more people will contribute to the problem. Which, in turn, exacerbates the problem even more. I'm there, I want to help.

- I care that everyone is eating well, getting sleep, and having fun.​

choom

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I 100% recommend Anne. She takes skial issues seriously, and would be an awesome admin like Phantom.

Miura

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Anne is a perfect fit for admin!! She reports players breaking rules and knows the ins of outs of Skial. Good luck!!!

Weir-Dough

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Anne would be an excellent choice. Fair. Adult. Encourages fair play, and discourages poor behavior and rule breaking.

scrammy

Contributor
If you've ever had a silly little joy in your life, a little flower of a distraction that blossomed into a fully realized garden of awesomeness, then we have that shared experience in the Skial TF2 community. It is always a home, always a playground, sometimes a town hall, sometimes it's the crazy neighbors down the street screaming at each other. It takes me a moment sometimes, to stand back and gain perspective, to see that we all contribute to the experience in our own way. But some of us contribute more. There are those who are consistent, steadfast and always have the greater good in mind. These same people are respected and loved by their fellows. My friend Anne is one of those people. Without ever swinging the pruning shears of the banhammer she has already cultivated a large part of what makes the garden of awesomeness, well, awesome. Her communication is effective and direct, much like her play style and I can't imagine how much lovelier our little community would be with her having the ability to pull a couple weeds once in a while. Admin or not, she'll always be one of my favorite things that came out of this silly little joy. Thanks for taking the time to read this, oh and ... "penis".

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Amazing personality, friendly to all, social butterfly, rolls with the jokes, definitely a +1

❤‿❤

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Anne has perfect attitude to be admin!!
Known her for years and never seen her act negatively towards any situation.
Always fun to play with + Awesome person and lethal pyrones.
:smirk:

Fapping Water

Contributor
+1 Knows the rules and is on the server at least everyday. Knows the rules, knows the memes, and uh is a gamer I guess.

Reactions: soo