heavy guy 2

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
+1
Beardo has been a regular on the Skial Dustbowl server for a long time. With him being respectful, active on voice chat, and enjoyable to be on the server with, Beardo would make an outstanding admin.

Reactions: Beardo

Space Pope

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1

Beardo's an awesome guy. Very amicable, respectful, active on voice chat, and always brings a positive vibe to the game.

Thaz

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1

Played with Beardo for years. Active on voice chat and lights up the server with good vibes when he joins.

IchBinEinBerliner

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1

I've only been around for the last few months but he's admin material. If he was truly a piece of shit, everyone would agree and not vouch for him. If your going to skim logs, get a life, seriously. And if the people who play the most are saying that he's good, then yes, that should weigh in more than what even I have to say or other casuals.

Just An Average Toaster

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1

Beardo is a great player and great guy, plays frequently on skial servers and very nice and helpful. I don't really play much anymore, but I believe I met him on skial dustbowl server and we have been friends for years.

Diggs

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1

I always enjoy it when Beardo is in the game. Long time player, level head, good knowledge and always helps those that need it. Couldn't think of a better admin.

Stan Someman

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1

Majestic beard.
Very active player.
Nice dude.
Thinks for himself.
Calls out the idiots who are causing problems.
Majestic beard.

Beardo

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Thanks for the kind words all. I'll help out as much as I can if my app passes. I would just like the Dustbowl server to stay the same. Fun, active, and without any issues.