Status
Not open for further replies.

yansi

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
When I first saw this admin application and saw all the notions of Zmaining (and lack of reports) I was tempted in my head to write this off as a -1 and call it a day. Just another ZE player trying to make a admin application without fully understand what they will contribute to skial as a server and as a community.

However, from the almost 3 months that this application has been I have personally seen an improvement with not only the reports you have been making but also as a person. When I see most admin applications here something that I notice is that they tend to not interact with the community per say, most would stick to their servers of choice and end it at that. However ever since you started to interact more in the discord server and getting to know most of the regulars often, I can personally say within my mind that you have improved drastically from when you made this back into march, I gotten to know you better as a person and I think that you would be a good fit for a admin. Now with that being said,

My only suggestion would be for you to continue making reports as you starting to do now as that goes a long way in us understanding that you have a good grasp on the rules. The more people you report the better cause not only are you making skial (and by extension ZE) a better environment, but it makes your application look better as players can tell "ah this person has a good understanding of the rules and when they are being broken). That would be my advice for you to continuing going forward as you continue to play on skial. I have faith that you will continue to better yourself here as a player even further.

+1

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Hello. Of the times I did see you on skial ZE US, you were pretty chill. Reminding of how I play on the 2Fort servers. When someone observed your ingame behaviour, I can only honestly tell you I don't play ZE but when I did, I can see how frantic the game is when your trying to co-ordinate your team. Because of your enthusiastic approach to this game, be mindful of those who are insistent on rule breaking. I see you submit reports as needed and I wish you continued success in your application.

+1

• Love
Reactions: LizzieSteph

SECT

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1

" Oh woah, I didn't think I would find you here!

Honestly, I think it's nice to see you interacting with the Skial group outside of ZE gameplay! And applying for an admin position? I think that's quite impressive!

Ever since I met you in the ZE-US server, I just knew that you were a good person. To think that you followed my every impression of you is mind boggling!

I really hope that your application gets accepted! I know a single +1 might not be enough, but if there is even a slight ray of hope, I would be willing to go through hell and back just to help you! Afterall, I get the feeling that you would do the same for me, and for anyone else. Because you are an amazing fun person to be around with.

Anyways, looks like I have gotten a bit out of track...

Good luck with your application and I hope to see you again soon!

-SECT"

• Love

LizzieSteph

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Since we can do this I decided it was a good idea to update some of the questions on my application that have gotten pretty outdated.

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. In total across all servers? probably over 600 hours by now. But I have spent 75ish% of that time on ZE
I was fairly off with this question. I actually have over 1005~ hours now across all of the Skial servers I've played on.

Servers ZE-US /EU/ and NY sometimes. Sometimes on US VSH
I've been active on pretty much all the alternetive gamemode servers. Though ZE US and EU are where I still mainly play on. VSH being a very close second as I have been trying to help out as much as I can with the rework and testing. Though I'm very open to playing on the regular servers if I'm needed there

As for getting reports in I now have a few pages of resolved reports on my profile now. Though it has been a while since I've gotten one in.

And thats it, just thought it would be a good idea to update this.

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Keeping my vote +1 since I know you would be a great admin I did not think that you have improved so much better, Good luck being a admin in future.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.