lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
MFW this was implemented
30wy3yc.jpg

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
Ok then... I request the amount of people include able in a pm is drastically increased then (if possible). Steam just won't cut it if you have to say goodbye for whatever reason, as they would have to comment back or give support the exact message will probably be lost/ difficult to track down. Otherwise, couldn't we just add in a "leaving" section just like we have a "introduction" section, considering that that few ppl go to the "leaving" section just like the "introduction" section?
EDIT: probably a good idea to create a separate thread on this topic. Will be doing this now.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ok then... I request the amount of people include able in a pm is drastically increased then (if possible). Steam just won't cut it if you have to say goodbye for whatever reason, as they would have to comment back or give support the exact message will probably be lost/ difficult to track down. Otherwise, couldn't we just add in a "leaving" section just like we have a "introduction" section, considering that that few ppl go to the "leaving" section just like the "introduction" section?
EDIT: probably a good idea to create a separate thread on this topic. Will be doing this now.
lol wut
You should have them on steam if you care about them right?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If i was to quit posting here, i would just quit.. If i was an attention seeking drama queen, I could think off 1001 other ways to get attention on the forum. This wont stop any of the pathetic self indulgance.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You can still make a goodbye thread if you like, but you get banned for it. If you really want to leave it won't bother you, but this rule actually stops the attention whoring threads.

[COD]MLGXx360NOSCOPERxX420WEED

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
implying the will be missing on anything of value, these servers went to the shitter after third person was implemented, that shit is basically a wallhack because you can see around corners without even having to peak out, on top of being full of fuckin horse fuckers and reddit vile.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
implying the will be missing on anything of value, these servers went to the shitter after third person was implemented, that shit is basically a wallhack because you can see around corners without even having to peak out, on top of being full of fuckin horse fuckers and reddit vile.
lol. anyone who actually plays in 3rd person wont be able to actually aim so it doesn't matter

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Not a fan then?