Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I was on the verge of making a leaving thread before this shit got implemented something along the lines of:

BWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAH
I@MLEAVINGBWAHBWAHBWAHWHINEWHINEWHINEI'MLEAVINGBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAH
ATTTENTSIONWHORELOLOLOLBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHITSLIKEI@M13BWAHBWAHBWAHOMFGI@MLEAVINGBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAH
BWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHINEEDPEOPLETOTELLMEI@MSPECIALLOLBWAH

obama-sad.jpg

Reactions: butterfingersman

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Am I the only one who finds it funny that the posters of the two hurr durr I'm leaving threads are already back and act like nothing happened? : )

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Am I the only one who finds it funny that the posters of the two hurr durr I'm leaving threads are already back and act like nothing happened? : )
An intelligent individual doesn't acknowledge occurrences that have never had any relevance. No one ever left, really.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I said it in one of the threads that within a week all these people who were leaving would 100% be posting like 3 days after.