Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
implying the will be missing on anything of value, these servers went to the shitter after third person was implemented, that shit is basically a wallhack because you can see around corners without even having to peak out, on top of being full of fuckin horse fuckers and reddit vile.
Can we get someone to ban this fucker? Please?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Technically, I didn't threaten to leave. I said I was going to. I was giving you guys a fair heads up so you could get all of the "FUCK YOU DAVE WE HATE YOU GO DIE RARGH" out of the way. I mean, you can't ALL add me to tell me how terrible I am, now can you?

All bullshit aside, I'm going to get you for this Cinic. Bringing me back like this, grumble grumble pout.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Technically, I didn't threaten to leave. I said I was going to. I was giving you guys a fair heads up so you could get all of the "FUCK YOU DAVE WE HATE YOU GO DIE RARGH" out of the way. I mean, you can't ALL add me to tell me how terrible I am, now can you?

All bullshit aside, I'm going to get you for this Cinic. Bringing me back like this, grumble grumble pout.
Yay! Dave's back..

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Also, Steak, CiNiC, and Giildy all agreed with my original post. Harmony and peace in the world?

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
I was on the verge of making a leaving thread before this shit got implemented something along the lines of:

BWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAH
I@MLEAVINGBWAHBWAHBWAHWHINEWHINEWHINEI'MLEAVINGBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAH
ATTTENTSIONWHORELOLOLOLBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHITSLIKEI@M13BWAHBWAHBWAHOMFGI@MLEAVINGBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAH
BWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHBWAHINEEDPEOPLETOTELLMEI@MSPECIALLOLBWAH