• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/threads/state-of-freak-fortress-2-form-poll.98692/Already has been done but here's a quick recap. Some people don't like bosses that have "Press E to win" as their rage. Mostly looking at Chaddiger and Gaben. Some people don't like "annoying style" bosses like Cave Johnson, Demopan, or Predator. Demopan has been changed although those changes haven't gone through as of yet. Pyro is in a weird place because of his high damage output with the fury and phlog but has some annoyances like airblast and a stagnant melee variety. Heavy is pretty boring, engi always gets shit on for his sentry knockback, etc. I already have some weapon changes posted on the forums but haven't gone through yet. And there's still the lingering issue with VSH style maps being on FF2 like Cinema, Mariokart, warebloom, abandoned warehouse, etc.
All in all, ff2 needs some changes in the future. Not all things need changing but some things do. I'll continue on trying my best to update ff2 when it comes to weapons and bosses if need be.
https://www.skial.com/threads/ff2-boss-weapon-changes.99957/

God of Why

Scarcely Lethal Noob
https://www.skial.com/threads/state-of-freak-fortress-2-form-poll.98692/Already has been done but here's a quick recap. Some people don't like bosses that have "Press E to win" as their rage. Mostly looking at Chaddiger and Gaben. Some people don't like "annoying style" bosses like Cave Johnson, Demopan, or Predator. Demopan has been changed although those changes haven't gone through as of yet. Pyro is in a weird place because of his high damage output with the fury and phlog but has some annoyances like airblast and a stagnant melee variety. Heavy is pretty boring, engi always gets shit on for his sentry knockback, etc. I already have some weapon changes posted on the forums but haven't gone through yet. And there's still the lingering issue with VSH style maps being on FF2 like Cinema, Mariokart, warebloom, abandoned warehouse, etc.
All in all, ff2 needs some changes in the future. Not all things need changing but some things do. I'll continue on trying my best to update ff2 when it comes to weapons and bosses if need be.
https://www.skial.com/threads/ff2-boss-weapon-changes.99957/
chaddiger is based because i got goldencheeze muted for a month and i think soldier and medic needs serious nerfs, also urban works and weapons depot are trash maps and should be reworked or just removed from the rotation

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
chaddiger is based because i got goldencheeze muted for a month and i think soldier and medic needs serious nerfs, also urban works and weapons depot are trash maps and should be reworked or just removed from the rotation
In my personal opinion I don't like chads slow gameplay but it's whatever I can deal with it most of the time. Going by the poll, it's just that a good portion of people don't like him. Soldier and medic nerfs are unnecessary. Yes soldier can stall and the direct hit exists but there's multiple counters to those when it comes to our bosses. Miku can taunt rage, DK, Snake TFC Soldier, Cave Johnson, Doomguy, Nepgear, Globama, Jack, Mario, and Bill all got weapons, Sonic is on crack, We have a few stun bosses like Shrek, Demopan, Vader, Mario, Etc, and whatever the fuck Gaben does. Same goes for medic. He can uber, chain ubers, and overheal but those can be easily evaded just by playing smart and making medics waste their ubers and not letting them get enough hits in. I do like previous Urban without the truck but I don't understand how Weapons is bad other than the exploitable gates and the small control point. It's a pretty balanced map that has no super exploitable spots except for the gates and a decent map size.

Reactions: 5ShellHung

God of Why

Scarcely Lethal Noob
In my personal opinion I don't like chads slow gameplay but it's whatever I can deal with it most of the time. Going by the poll, it's just that a good portion of people don't like him. Soldier and medic nerfs are unnecessary. Yes soldier can stall and the direct hit exists but there's multiple counters to those when it comes to our bosses. Miku can taunt rage, DK, Snake TFC Soldier, Cave Johnson, Doomguy, Nepgear, Globama, Jack, Mario, and Bill all got weapons, Sonic is on crack, We have a few stun bosses like Shrek, Demopan, Vader, Mario, Etc, and whatever the fuck Gaben does. Same goes for medic. He can uber, chain ubers, and overheal but those can be easily evaded just by playing smart and making medics waste their ubers and not letting them get enough hits in. I do like previous Urban without the truck but I don't understand how Weapons is bad other than the exploitable gates and the small control point. It's a pretty balanced map that has no super exploitable spots except for the gates and a decent map size.
i think the new maps like lobster shore and nintendo multimaps are good for the map pool since it encourages people to actually play more than just degroot, urban works and weapons depot. (also i say nerf the battalions since the soldier if he has the zatoichi literally out heals the boss's damage while under the effect of the battalions)